Sara Emberson who provides individual consulting, group nutrition challenges and cooking classes as part of her business, from Pudgy to Paleo Nutrition Consulting joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Sara Emberson discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background for starters?
- Your website indicates that you are a nutrition consultant and you also teach cooking classes, what is the main focus of from Pudgy to Paleo Nutrition Consulting?
- What is the advantage of using a nutrition consultant like yourself over attempting a Paleo lifestyle on your own?
- Could you provide us with some examples of clients who have seen a change in health since adapting this lifestyle?
- What's your favorite tip for Paleo success?
Sara holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Winona State University and is currently attending Hawthorn University for her Masters of Science in Holistic Nutrition.
Her passion for Paleo and gluten free living comes from a lifetime struggle with her weight as well as gastrointestinal problems. Since changing to a Paleo lifestyle and removing most processed foods from her life she has seen a dramatic change in not only her appearance but also in her overall health. She has gone through this transition on her own and has helped multiple clients transition into this lifestyle as well. She understands the struggles, the ups and downs and how difficult it can be to remove so many foods that you're used to consuming out of your diet at one time.
She specializes in helping people transition into a Paleo or gluten free lifestyle, not just a short term Paleo or gluten free diet but instead a long term, sustainable lifestyle. She wants to see you succeed in the long term with this way of eating. She prefers to work with people for a minimum of three months or longer to ensure that they're fully prepared to follow this lifestyle on their own with ease. Not only does she help the Paleo "newbie" but she can also be extremely helpful to someone who has been attempting a Paleo diet on their own with limited success. By making small changes in your current diet you will see gains in your physical abilities as well as in your overall health and appearance.
Sara writes regularly at www.pudgytopaleo.com about nutrition and she also posts Paleo recipes that she creates.
Related Web Site: www.pudgytopaleo.com