John Marmora, President & CEO, Director of Tropic Spa Inc, offering a revolutionary new way to obtain a beautiful, and healthy summer glow without the damage of the real sun or a tanning bed joins eHealth Radio.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest John Marmora discuss the following:
- What is Tropic Spa Home Tanning Mist?
- You say this is a brand new, innovative product...What sets Tropic Spa apart from other self-tanners/misters etc? What are the unique aspects of this system?
- It took almost 10 years to develop this product, why? What took so long to perfect?
- Tropic Spa is easily consider a beauty product but can you touch on the more important arena using Tropic Spa, the health and wellness factors?
- Can you take us through the step by step of using the system once it's assembled and hanging in your room of choice?
Introducing Tropic Spa Home Mist Tanning System, a revolutionary new way to obtain a beautiful, and healthy summer glow without the damage of the real sun or a tanning bed.
Tropic Spa is a very simple system that delivers multiple tans on a single charge. Its cordless design allows the unit to be used in multiple locations and allows for easy kit changeover. The lightweight durable plastic construction and compact size will provide years of carefree use. The system comes fully assembled, and requires about three to four hours to charge and you’re ready to mist.
Tropic Spa’s solution coupled with their patented delivery system makes it the most versatile full body tanning system in the market. The main ingredient in the Tropic Spa solution contains DHA, which comes from the sugar cane plant. The DHA along with Tropic Spas secret ingredients helps to moisturize and condition your skin. One of the most important and unique features includes the built in timer. It prompts you when to turn delivering the exact amount of tanning solution that covers the entire body in a 12 second application. The over spray is minimal or nonexistent.
As America becomes more and more health conscious, so did the clever team behind Tropic Spa. They not only wanted to offer a great new product but make sure it could meet the demands of consumers seeking earth-friendly products. They used steel cans that are100% recyclable and the gas that is used to pressurize the cans is, nitrogen which is a high component of the air we breathe everyday.
The Tropic Spa tanning solution is supplied in a kit form. The solution is packaged into specially designed cosmetic bladders and housed in aerosol cans. This allows 100% pure tanning solution to be dispensed with no cross contamination of propellants or any other toxic material. The kit contains pre wipes, head and foot covers and a touch up solution kit. Tropic Spa gives you a beautiful tan and natural looking tan. Tropic Spa will gradually develop over the next 5 to 8 hours and will last five to eight days with the proper skin care and moisturizing. With regular weekly use you can have a gorgeous Tropic Spa tan year round.
Additional information & pricing:
Tropic spa comes with already installed rechargeable lithium ion batteries, which allow for maximum power and recharges in 3-4 hrs. Depending on the frequency of use, a fully charged battery will last up to 20 tans.
- It has a unique adjustable hanger that allows for easy and user height adjustment, audible tones built into the electronics provides vital user information.
- The kits will deliver 10 full body tans and come complete with all the required accessories needed.
- Refill kits changeover takes less than 5 minutes and empty cans are disposed of in your recycle bin.