We all have a unique story to tell. Your Life Story is part of your legacy and sharing it is a gift that can be handed down to your loved ones and generations that are yet to come. Dan Katz joins eHealth Radio and talks about how you can share your own unique legacy. It's easier than you think.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dan Katz discuss the following:
- What is the legacy guide and how did the idea for a legacy guide come about?
- Why do you think it's important for people to share their story/legacy?
- I'm sure it can feel overwhelming to try to share your life story, there are so many details. How can the legacy guide help someone who feels overwhelmed by this process?
- Can you share a few of the benefits you believe stem from people sharing their legacy?
- Where can people go to get a copy of the legacy guide? And is there any cost for getting a copy of the guide?
Dan Katz is president of LA ads - A Marketing Agency, located in Los Angeles, CA. (LA ads created the Legacy Guide for Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuaries, located in Whittier, CA. It is the largest memorial park in North America.)
Dan has been a creative director in advertising for over 30 years, having worked on some of the best-known brands in America, including Sears, K&B, YMCA, Vivitar, Infinity, La Victoria Salsas, and many more. He is an author and private pilot, living in Northridge, CA.