Dr. Lawrence Samuels, a board-certified dermatologist with a thriving practice in St. Louis, MO & developed the Rx Systems PF® line of skin care anti-aging products joins eHealth Radio.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Lawrence Samuels discuss the following:
- You have a new anti-aging product in your Rx Systems PF skin care product line called Age Defense Antioxidant Serum C. Can you tell me a little bit about the idea behind the formulation?
- What are the benefits of applying a topical L-As-corbic Acid, or Vitamin C, serum to your skin as opposed to ingesting Vitamin C?
- What conclusions were drawn from a recent Duke University study on the topical use of L-As-corbic Acid?
- Does a Vitamin C product's packaging make any difference in the effectiveness of the product? How have you addressed that issue with your own Age Defense Antioxidant Serum C product?
- What sets Rx Systems' Serum C product apart from other Vitamin C products on the market today?
Dr. Lawrence Samuels is an accredited dermatologist who has been transforming the lives of patients through his passion and skills for over 30 years. A highly successful follicular hair transplant specialist, Dr. Samuels is well known as a gifted cosmetic dermatologist who cares deeply for the health and comfort of his patients.
As a practicing physician, Dr. Samuels saw the need for skin and hair care products that were easy to use, affordable and effective. In 1996, after witnessing positive results with regular use of glycolic acid –based skin care products and medicated hair care products, Dr. Samuels developed the Rx Systems PF® line of skin care products – a complete line of pH-balanced, glypoic complex (glycolic acid and alpha lipoic acid) based products, Vitamin C serum in a trademarked age bloc delivery system, retinols, enzymes and moisturizers for the face and body. Originally distributed only in St. Louis, Rx Systems PF products are now sold at selected retailers nationwide and online at www.rxsystemspf.com.
Dr. Samuels is a board-certified dermatologist with a thriving practice in St. Louis, MO. He is also a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, in addition to being the Chief of Dermatology at St. Luke’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO. His other credentials include:
- Instructor of Internal Medicine, Division of Dermatology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Member of American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member of American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of American Society for MOHS Surgery
- Member of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Widely published in medical journals and texts