Eric Lapp, one of the principal owners of Medical Support Solutions, LLC, the parent company of ModeraXL, also owns the Raleigh House for Hope addiction care centers in Denver, Colorado and joins eHealth Radio's Addiction Prevention Channel. Eric has dedicated his life to assisting people with the process of recovery from substance abuse without the use of pharmaceutical drugs by addressing the bio chemistry needs naturally.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Eric Lapp discuss the following:
- Can you tell me a little about your background and how this led to the creation of ModeraXL?
- What is ModeraXL and how does it work?
- What is the rate of success that you have seen with ModeraXL?
- What are some things you are doing to help others who have struggled with addiction to overcome their addiction?
- Where can listeners go to purchase ModeraXL for themselves or a loved one?
ModeraXL is an all-natural powder created to help overcome addictions ranging from cigarettes to alcohol to more severe drug addictions. It has been specially formulated with amino acids to provide nourishment to the brain with nutrients commonly lacking during the addiction period. ModeraXL is unique in that it targets the brain directly, leaving the addict feeling better and diminishing cravings within days. Cofounder Eric Lapp was in rehab 14 times before finally being introduced to a treatment similar to ModeraXL. Now Lapp owns the Raleigh House, a treatment center. By using ModeraXL in patients’ recovery, they are seeing a 75% success rate. This is much higher than traditional treatment centers, who typically only see a 25% success rate.