MaryEllen and Brent Reider, Co-Founders of the company that designed and sells the Yarlap® – an FDA-cleared device to tone and re-educate the muscles of a woman’s pelvic floor joins eHealth Radio and the Female Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest MaryEllen and Brent Reider discuss the following:
- What is your "backstory"?
- Can you share the funniest or most interesting story that happened to you since you started your company.
- So what does your company do?
- How have you used your success to bring goodness to the world?
- What are the "5 things women (and men) should know about female pelvic floor muscle tone" and why.
Brent Reider (b@Yarlap.com) designs FDA Cleared Class II medical equipment (7 devices personally, including the Yarlap®). Brent Reider is a colleague of the team that designs equipment used by the National Healthcare systems of France, Germany, Scandinavia and Great Britain for postpartum care. In addition, Brent is an author and referee for medical and scientific peer review journals. An article on the “Role of Pelvic Floor Muscles in Female Orgasmic Response,” is a recent British peer review article.