December 11, 2017
Reginald Swift, Founder & CEO at Rubix LS that is a research and development engineering firm developing combination device therapies for rare and orphan diseases joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Therapy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Reginald Swift discuss the following questions:
- What do you believe combination devices will do for us in the future?
- You mention cross-pollinate in areas of your website, how does your combination device development relate to technology in other industry sectors?
- Tell us about Project Hercules?
- As an emerging startup firm, where do you see the firm in the next 5 years of combination product development?
- Are your products out on the market now? If not, is it being used in any other technologies or companies?
Reginald Swift is an engineering professional with his background in Mechanical Engineering from FIU and later on to advance the science into Molecular Mechanical Engineering where he will be receive an honorary PhD for his work in combination device application in Multiple Sclerosis.
Reginald Swift is the Chief Visionary Engineer and founder of Rubix LS, a research and development engineering firm that is articulating specialty engineering development and cross-pollinating methodologies in a variety of industry sectors; while the core remains in biotechnology and life-sciences as a whole.
Reginald has worked in a variety of roles within the life-science sector and has developed and contributed to the involvement of a few patents and special development that has bolstered product performance for patients worldwide.
Reginald's professional affiliations stem from National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Advanced Bio-materials, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, Society of Physician Entrepreneurs, Rare Disease Day & Society of Nanoengineering.
October 18, 2017
Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Clinical Director again joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship & Psychology Channels to discuss therapy to negotiate the end of your relationship.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- What are different types of motivation that people have?
- Why are some more fulfilling than others?
- What issues cannot understanding our own motivations cause?
- What can help us understand our true motivations?
- How can we work from a motivation based perspective?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor in psychology graduate studies, is a telemental health psychologist, a disability consultant, and a blogger for the Huffington Post and Everyday Power Blog.
March 20, 2017
Jackie Arnett Elnahar the CEO of TelaDietitian the premier telehealth solution for nutrition counseling joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Nutrition & Telemedicine Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jackie Arnett Elnahar discuss the following:
- What was the inspiration of your starting TelaDietitian?
- What is the process for using TelaDietitian?
- How is it different than the traditional approach of medical nutrition therapy?
- What have been the results thus far?
- Who is the ideal user of TelaDietitian?
- As the leader in telenutrition, where is TelaDietitian heading?
Jackie Arnett Elnahar RD, Esq., is a dietitian and an attorney. She is CEO and co-founder of TelaDietitian, the premier telehealth solution for medical nutrition therapy consultations. As a registered dietitian, Elnahar specializes in weight loss and disease prevention, management, and reversal. She has helped many clients fulfill their health and wellness goals and achieve a long-term solution through a realistic and results-oriented approach that has changed lives. She is published in prominent journals, magazines, blogs, and newsletters. Elnahar has done extensive research in diets for clinical conditions, especially on nutrition and gene expression, and uses her in-depth scientific foundation to create practical nutritional solutions.
Elnahar worked in corporate wellness at Bloomberg LP, and has hosted healthy cooking classes at Bowery Culinary Center and Whole Foods Wellness Club in Tribeca in New York City. She also volunteers as a camp counselor for the Herbert G. Birch Camp for families struggling with AIDS, for which she modeled and raised $10,000 for the G.I.V.E. Jean Campaign for Ralph Lauren. A proponent of fitness and exercise, she is also a certified fitness instructor.
Social Media Links: