Lee Kraemer, Registered Psychotherapist with PRS Toronto that matches individuals and couples with therapists suited to their needs joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship & Psychotherapy Channels to discuss opening up on couples therapy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lee Kraemer discuss the following:
- What are some signs a couple should give couple's therapy a try?
- Is there a point in a relationship when therapy is not the answer, or that therapy is too late to initiate?
- What happens in a couples' therapy session? What should people expect?
- What are some techniques preferred for couples' therapy
- How long does couples therapy take?
- When do you know whether you should stay together or separate?
Lee Kraemer is a registered psychotherapist with the College of Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in Toronto and a member of the Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy (CAPT). Her specialty is working with relationships; a few sessions can improve communication and deepen your understanding of each other.