Monday Sep 03, 2018
Opening Up on Couples Therapy
Lee Kraemer, Registered Psychotherapist with PRS Toronto that matches individuals and couples with therapists suited to their needs joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship & Psychotherapy Channels to discuss opening up on couples therapy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Lee Kraemer discuss the following:
- What are some signs a couple should give couple's therapy a try?
- Is there a point in a relationship when therapy is not the answer, or that therapy is too late to initiate?
- What happens in a couples' therapy session? What should people expect?
- What are some techniques preferred for couples' therapy
- How long does couples therapy take?
- When do you know whether you should stay together or separate?
Lee Kraemer is a registered psychotherapist with the College of Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in Toronto and a member of the Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy (CAPT). Her specialty is working with relationships; a few sessions can improve communication and deepen your understanding of each other.
Websites: www.prstoronto.com | www.leekraemer.ca
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.