Monday Jun 22, 2020
When to Seek Therapy or Professional Psychiatric Help
Dr. Casey Noreika of Clarity Clinic Chicago, a network of four outpatient facilities in the Greater Chicago area, that offer clinical psychiatry and therapy services joins eHealth Radio and the Mental Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Casey Noreika discuss the following:
- You treat people with a wide range of mental health conditions. What are the conditions you encounter most often?
- Your clinic in the Greater Chicago area has four locations. It's obviously successful. What sets it apart?
- What is your advice for how and when people should determine when they need to seek therapy or professional psychiatric help?
- What is the most common misconception about mental health care that you hear or read? How does that misconception prevent people from getting ahead?
- Nowadays, you hear many people describe themselves as anxious or struggling with anxiety. How have anxiety disorders become more prevalent than they were in the past?
- There are several mental health holidays/observances such as mental health awareness week, stress awareness month, etc. How important is it for people to recognize these observances?
- What are some tips to achieve/maintain optimal mental wellness?
Dr. Casey Noreika holds a Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology. She specializes in working with middle aged and older adults, including geriatric individuals. She has experience working with a variety of anxiety based disorders, as well as stress management, adjustment difficulties, and depression.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.