Rebecca DeLeon a licensed MFT providing individual, group and family therapy to young adults at OPI, a residential treatment program in Woodland Hills, California joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Rebecca DeLeon discuss the following:
- How does your program work with clients on the Autism Spectrum?
- Where does DBT fit into the work you do?
- What are some typical skills that would be of benefit to those with ASD?
- What are some basic skills that the everyday person can start to use without much knowledge of DBT?
- Can you share an example of a success story?
Rebecca DeLeon has been with OPI for almost 12 years. She has seen tremendous growth in the company and identifies with the core values of providing empathy, service, building trusting relationships and establishing growth with clients and team members.
Rebecca has been Intensively trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and oversees the curriculum utilized in the skills groups. Rebecca provides basic DBT training to all OPI staff and provides weekly educational emails for both staff and parents of clients to inform them of skills being taught in the groups that week. She provides informed DBT to all OPI clients through skills groups and also utilizes DBT in individual sessions with her clients.