Wednesday Aug 21, 2019
Why therapists need to take marketing seriously
Avivit Fisher, a Marketing Coach and a Principal at REdD Strategy, an agency that helps therapists to launch and grow their private practices joins eHealth Radio and the Health Marketing Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Avivit Fisher discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to focus on a niche like therapists in private practice?
- What is the main problem with not marketing yourself as a therapist today?
- What does a clinician need to keep in mind when they are marketing their practice?
- How has people's beahvior change with respect to "shopping for a therapist" in the last few years?
- What are the first marketing steps you would recommend to take for someone who is launching a private practice?
Avivit Fisher is a Marketing Coach and a principal at REdD Strategy, an agency that helps therapists to launch and grow their private practices. Avivit believes that with the right marketing strategy therapists can reach more people who really need help. She helps her clients create and deliver a marketing message that connects and converts ideal clients.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.