Dr. Yelena Deshko, ND, a general family practitioner and the Founder of Timeless Health Clinic in downtown Toronto and a leader in the field of naturopathic intravenous vitamin therapy joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Yelena Deshko discuss the following:
- What is IV Vitamin therapy?
- Why would someone choose to opt for intravenous vitamins over oral supplements?
- What is the history behind the use of IV Vitamin therapy?
- What type of health conditions can benefit from this treatment?
- What should one look for when choosing a clinic or facility to receive IV Vitamin Drips?
Conclusion: Intravenous Vitamin Therapy is a safe and effective novel treatment for a variety of health conditions as well as optimization of overall wellness.
Dr. Yelena Deshko ND is a leader in the field of naturopathic intravenous (IV) therapy in Toronto, Canada. She is a general family practitioner with a special interest in integrative oncology, anti-aging medicine, and hormonal health. Dr. Deshko combines traditional and conventional medicine in her practice, including acupuncture, botanical medicine as well as diet and lifestyle counseling. She is the founder of Timeless Health Clinic in downtown Toronto.