April 20, 2018
Alicia Conner-Todd, Clinical Liaison & Director of Marketing at Tulsa Nursing Center & Villages at Southern Hills, part of StoneGate Senior Living, an award-winning senior housing and care company joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Senior Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Alicia Conner-Todd discuss the following:
- What is a chronic health issue?
- What does that term mean?
- How would this current cold weather impact a senior with chronic health issues?
- What are some best tips for keeping seniors healthy during this cold with chronic issues?
Alicia Conner-Todd is the Clinical Liaison & Director of Marketing at Tulsa Nursing Center & Villages at Southern Hills, part of the StoneGate Senior Living, an award-winning senior housing and care company. With a long-standing background in senior health care and rehabilitation management, Ms. Conner-Todd also brings professional experience in media and marketing to her role.
StoneGate Senior Living is an award-winning full-spectrum senior care and housing company with 44 properties across Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado. Recently ranked as the nation’s 31st largest transitional and long-term care company by Provider magazine, StoneGate is a fully-integrated post-acute health care company, with service-lines and business units that offer transitional care, long-term care, assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, wellness, pharmacy, care navigation and post-acute analytical services.
Social Media Links:
March 7, 2017
Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Chronic Illness, Health News & Psychology Channels to cover learning to live with a chronic illness.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Nikki Martinez discuss the following:
- What are some of the most important lessons you have learned, and that you have tried to pass on to your patients about living with a chronic illness?
- Why do people have a tendency to blame themselves for their illness?
- You have discussed shifting expectations and goals. Tell me more about this.
- You also talk about the Hindu concept of "Mudita." How is this especially important to those with chronic illness?
- How can individual therapy be especially beneficial to individuals suffering with chronic illness? Health Psychology is one of your specialties. How can someone reach you for help?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, Sivana Spirit, Proud Stories, and a Contributor for the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.