Friday Aug 28, 2020
First-of-its Kind Technology Created to Help Improve the Outcomes of Chronically Ill Patients
Dr. Bob Monteverdi, Global Healthcare Solutions Leader for Lenovo Health at Lenovo who is an executive and physician with over three decades of experience across business and healthcare joins eHealth Radio and the Technology and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Bob Monteverdi discuss the following:
- When we think about bigger picture in healthcare right now, what products does Lenovo have and what do they mean for healthcare providers and patients?
- Is Virtual Rounding a solution that will still be relevant after the COVID-19 pandemic has subsided?
- So, why Lenovo in the healthcare space?
- Recently, Dr. Fauci warned that we might be seeing 100K new cases of COVID-19 each day.
- How does tele-health and virtual care help minimize these numbers? What results are you seeing from this type of care?
“Dr. Bob” is an executive and physician with three plus decades leading cross-functional business lines, healthcare product management organizations and strategic marketing efforts. His leadership roles have ranged across firms from early stage startups on through major corporate entities that include Thomson Reuters, McKesson, Optum, IBM, and SAS.
During his career he has led numerous efforts in the acute and ambulatory provider markets in addition to driving organizations in the payer, life sciences and pharmacy segments. He is known for his passionate, collaborative and motivational results-driven leadership style, is a graduate of Hofstra University and was in private medical practice in New York State for a decade before embarking on his healthcare information technology career.
At Lenovo, Dr. Bob leads the effort to transform Lenovo Health from a hardware focused entity into providing a broader portfolio of healthcare technology solutions encompassing software and services.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.