Alex Goldberg, CEO at Provata Health, a digital health company that improves health and lowers medical costs by creating innovative digital health products and solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care, Health News & Technology Channels.
- Your digital health company is turning its attention to mental health - in your view is mental health a significant factor in overall physical well being? How significant is it and why place such a focus on it right now?
- Are there common misconceptions about mental health that you have run into while working on Provata VR and engaging with your customers?
- Who are some of the clients you are sending headsets to and what kind of feedback have you received?
- What role should the workplace play in health and wellness - to include mental wellness - and what would you tell a CEO who was considering starting a program for the first time?
- What are your personal tips, things that you practice every day?
Alex Goldberg is CEO of Provata Health, which delivers the first digital health platform proven in peer-reviewed medical journals to positively impact both the mental and physical health of participants. Provata partners with employers, health plans, and hospital systems to deliver digital programs that are scientifically designed, tested, and proven to change behaviors and generate significant health outcomes.
Forbes dubbed Provata as the startup leading the digital health revolution; while other media outlets including Inc., Entrepreneur, the Huffington Post, and Geekwire have celebrated Provata’s impact on the digital health landscape.
The company is changing the healthcare industry by pioneering digital preventive medicine proven to generate better health, better care, and lower medical costs.
Watch the Video: http://provatahealth.com/vr-health#provata-vr-video
Website for the app: http://provatahealth.com/vr-health
Download the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/provata-vr-guided-meditation