Monday Apr 30, 2018
How a Plant-Based Diet Can Fight Disease
Dr. Stacy Mitchell Doyle, Founder of FoodTherapyMD, that takes the concept of food as medicine to the next level joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Stacy Mitchell Doyle discuss the following:
- Can you tell me a little bit about your business, FoodTherapyMD?
- What are the benefits of a whole food, plant-based diet?
- What diseases have you seen specifically respond to a plant-based diet?
- Tell me about your "food prescriptions?"
- What are some steps that people can take to increase their intake of phytonutrients?
FoodTherapyMD is the brainchild of Dr. Stacy Mitchell Doyle, MD – or Dr. Stacy as she is known to her patients. After completing medical training and residency at UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Stacy obtained her board certification in Internal Medicine and set up private practice in Los Angeles. But after nearly two decades, Dr. Stacy realized that she was participating in a failing medical system, and she began to treat her patients using plant-based nutritional protocols. FoodTherapyMD takes the concept of food as medicine to the next level. Not only do they promote whole, plant-based diets for disease management and longevity, they recognize that phytonutrients, the things that make plant food so amazing, can be tailored to fight specific disease states.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.