Dr. Glen N. Robison, who is a leading podiatrist and surgeon from Arizona as well as a bestselling author, Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner, and certified myopractor joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Glen N. Robison discuss the following:
- In your book you argue that your immune system is precious. What are some things people can do to naturally guard or boost their immunity?
- There are certain foods that have been labeled "immune boosters." What are some of those foods?
- What role does the bacteria in our digestive system play in our immune systems?
- What are some symptoms people experience when the bacteria in their digestive system is unbalanced?
- Can you tell us how detoxing aids your digestive system?
Dr. Glen N. Robison Diplomate of the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry Board Certified in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Robison is a Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner and certified Myopractor, trained in releasing deep restrictions of motion in the body that resides at the root of our symptoms and ailments.
Having applied the principles found in this book for over fifteen years, he has expanded his practice to include dietary approaches that address everything from fungal infections to diabetes. Learn more at www.liveitlifestyles.com.