Jacqui Justice, Functional Nutritionist and Co-Founder of The Skinny Line, a supplement and weight loss plan created by women for women joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jacqui Justice discuss the following:
- First tell me about your Background as a functional nutritionist?
- You are co-founder of The Skinny Line – tell what is The Skinny Line and how does it work?
- How is the Skinny Line products and program different from other diet supplements and programs on the market?
- What is the biggest obstacle to dieting for women and how does The Skinny Line help women overcome that?
- What are the products in the Skinny Line and where can people go for more information?
- How has COVID affected weight during the pandemic?
Jacqui Justice is a leading expert in Weight Loss Resistance, Digestive Wellness and Menopause Management, bringing over 20 years of experience to The Skinny Line where she is a co-founder along with fitness expert, Lisa Avellino and Fashionista Julie Sagoskin. Jacqui is also a nutritionist at Balance 3H Plus Medical Weight Loss & Aesthetic Spa for Women. She holds an M.S. and C.N.S. in Clinical Nutrition, and a certification in Functional Clinical Nutrition.
Named one of the top nutritionists in the New York area, Jacqui’s focus is on identifying her clients’ underlying factors and then designing a customized B3H Plus holistic plan to help them reach and maintain their wellness goals. Jacqui has been featured in The New York Times, Prevention, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Organic Times, Westchester Magazine, and Serendipity Magazine, and has been featured on Daytime TV, Wake Up with Taylor (Sirius), and Debbie Nigro Show (WGCH Radio). She currently co-hosts a radio show called Ladies, it’s Not Our Fault, it’s Our Hormones and High Heels! on AM 970 The Answer along with fashion expert, Julie Sagoskin and fitness guru, Lisa Avellino who are also the co-founders of The Skinny Line.