Dr. Kelly Morgan, Ph.D., a health and fitness professional, motivation expert, and professor who owns Tsirona where she helps overachieving women gain control of their health and use it as a tool for living well joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness & Weight Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Kelly Morgan discuss the following:
- Why do women tend to make their health more complicated than it needs to be?
- What are your pillars of a healthy lifestyle?
- What is the best diet?
- How much should one exercise?
- What is your book about? Who is your book for?
- What are some of the challenges busy women tend to face with their health?
- How can we overcome a lack of motivation toward our health goals?
- Where does someone start with making their lifestyle healthier?
Kelly Vandersluis Morgan, Ph.D. owns Tsirona, where she is a health coach for busy, high-achieving women who have put their health on the backburner while kicking butt in the rest of their lives. She helps women gain control of their health and use it as a tool for continuing to lead their crazy lives and achieve their big dreams. She has recovered from anorexia, gained too much weight in a time of stress, and finally discovered how to make her health much easier.
Dr. Morgan’s online coaching, courses, workbooks, and guides help her clients set their goals and reach success. She has been featured in media outlets such as Self, Yoga Journal, Elite Daily, and HealthyWay.
Dr. Morgan has a unique mix of formal education in writing, health communication, and business that is supplemented by her experience as a certified personal trainer, health coach, fitness nutrition specialist, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. She is also an adjunct professor in the Health and Sport Management departments at the largest university in Virginia, where she has had a near-100% success rate with guiding her hundreds of students through health behavior change projects to reach their goals.