Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein, an award winning plastic surgeon whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss plastic surgery and the pandemic.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein discuss the following:
- Are people still getting plastic surgery procedures during the pandemic and if so are they on the rise or decline?
- What kinds of procedures are you seeing now versus prior to the pandemic—and are the procedures surgical or a combination of non-invasive and minimally invasive?
- Are men getting plastic surgery procedures more now or about the same and is that changing for men?
- What kinds of tools do you have to show people what they can realistically expect from a procedure?
- What is the most important thing for patients to know when booking a procedure?
Summary: Now is a great time to get the plastic surgery procedure you have been wanting, since more people are working from home so recovery can be easier and more private, while still working. Seek only a board certified plastic surgeon and have realistic expectations by talking to your doctor prior to surgery?
Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein Renown Miami Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adam Rubinstein is an award winning, board certified plastic surgeon well regarded for his outstanding work and cutting edge non-invasive and surgical plastic surgery procedures for women and men. He is a well-known and outspoken patient advocate and is not afraid to speak out about botched plastic surgery, unsafe conditions and questionable clinics related to patient deaths. Dr. Rubinstein is passionate about his mission to educate the public about plastic surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He has trained with the world’s eminent surgeons at the forefront of developing techniques for plastic surgery. His offices are located at 2999 NE 191st Street, PH 6, Miami, FL 33810.
He has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthcare System. Dr. Rubinstein is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at NOVA Southeastern University, clinical faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida International University (FIU) School of Medicine, and clinical faculty for the Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery Residency Program in Florida. Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He holds memberships in many prestigious medical societies and associations, some of which are:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- The Ralph Millard Jr., M.D. Medical Society & Education Foundation
Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can learn more on his social channels including his Instagram accounts, @drrubinstein and @plasticsurgerytruths, SnapChat @drrubinstein, and Facebook page @MiamiPlasticSurgeon.