August 1, 2019
Megan Potter is an Australian qualified personal stylist, beauty therapist and makeup artist who has developed a range of cosmetics so good for your skin you don’t need to wash it off and joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Megan Potter discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to develop your own range of cosmetics?
- Aren’t there many natural mineral makeup products out there?
- How is your makeup good for skin?
- Tell me about what others are saying about your makeup?
- Can everyone use Megan Potter Cosmetics?
TIP: If you do want to clean your face at the end of the day, there is no need to purchase expensive cleaners and exfoliate. Cleans your skin with simple coconut oil and a face washer, I think you call it a wash cloth? I use three drops of my Refreshing facial oil once at night. My skin is still moist and ready for me to apply makeup without any additional moisturizers. You might need to apply 3 drops again in the morning if you live in a dry climate – I’m here in Queensland Australia which is sup-tropical!
Megan Potter is a qualified personal stylist, beauty therapist and makeup artist having styled clients in Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide Australia. Her career began as a beauty therapist and makeup artist over a decade ago in Adelaide, and her career took her to Dubai in 2008 for the International Beauty Expo. It was there that Megan helped to put Australia on the map as a mecca for quality mineral makeup.
Her aim has always been to help women look and feel good, whatever their budget. Restoring and growing confidence and self-love in her clients is Megan’s absolute passion.
All of Megan’s own brand of makeup and skincare are made using 100% natural ingredients, are of the highest purity, and made in Australia.
Social Media Links:
July 27, 2019
Hugh Woodward, an expert on DHEA & the President of Health2Go that researches and develops leading edge anti-aging and wellness products and provides them to people conveniently and cost effectively joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Supplement Channels to discuss how to maintain your hormones to feel and look your best.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Hugh Woodward discuss the following:
- What is DHEA?
- Why is it so important to maintain healthy DHEA levels?
- I understand DHEA has many beneficial effects, share with us some of those.
- Why use DHEA as an absorbable cream supplement rather than a pill?
- What is Twist 25 DHEA cream?
Hugh Woodward has a management degree and a Masters of Science in Health Administration. Hugh is a subject matter expert on DHEA having studied it for the past 14 years of his life studying the medical research about it, and starting a company to research, develop a safe effective DHEA supplement cream possible and distributing it.
In 2007 Mr. Woodward started Health2Go, Inc. to research and develop leading edge science based anti-aging and wellness products and bring them to customers conveniently and cost effectively. His father John Woodward a highly respected Medical Doctor invented Twist 25 DHEA cream.
Websites: twist25.com | store.twist25.com | blog.twist25.com
Social Media Links:
July 12, 2019
Dr. Trevor Cates a best selling author of "Clean Skin From Within" and Founder of The Spa Dr. Natural Skin Care line joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr.Trevor Cates discuss the following:
- Why do you call skin our “Magic Mirror?”
- In your book “Clean Skin from Within,” you talk about five skin types - what are they?
- What are top foods that trigger skin problems and are there any that are good for skin?
- Besides diet, what are other ways we can address the underlying causes you mentioned?
- What are some ingredients in skincare products that people should avoid or look out for?
Dr. Trevor Cates is author of the USA Today and Amazon bestselling book Clean Skin From Within and Founder of The Spa Dr. natural skin care line. She was the first woman licensed as a naturopathic doctor in California and currently lives in Park City, Utah where she helps patients from around the world achieve naturally glowing skin.
She has been featured on various TV shows, including The Doctors and Extra TV. Dr. Cates is host of The Spa Dr. weekly podcast and her PBS special, Younger Skin From Within. She believes the key to healthy skin is inner and outer nourishment with natural and non-toxic ingredients.
Social Media Links:
June 14, 2019
Art Clapp, Founder & CEO of Nuvothera, a Fort Worth, TX-based biotech company formed by seasoned dermatology pharmaceutical executives with the mission of developing novel OTC products for chronic, difficult-to-treat skin diseases such as psoriasis joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and Pharmaceutical Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Art Clapp discuss the following:
- Why did you start the company Nuvothera?
- Why did you focus your product development on Turmeric?
- How does turmeric have so many health benefits?
- What is different about your turmeric?
- What are other wellness suggestions beyond supplements?
Art Clapp is Founder & CEO of Nuvothera, a Fort Worth, TX-based biotech company formed by seasoned dermatology pharmaceutical executives with the mission of developing novel OTC products for chronic, difficult-to-treat skin diseases such as psoriasis. Nuvothera’s products incorporate natural botanical ingredients and use the latest in scientific knowledge and evidence-based research. Currently, the company has two products in its portfolio, both available via the company website and on Amazon: Prosoria™ Daily Psoriasis Treatment System and Nuvothera™ Super-Micronized™ Turmeric Curcumin. Both dermatologists (MDs) and scientists (PhDs) were involved in developing these products, which are dermatology and clinically tested and proven. In 2018, Art was named Entrepeneur of the Year by the Fort Worth Business Press and Nuvothera won the Tech FW (Fort Worth) Impact Award for a product that has the potential to impact our world.
Art has three decades of experience in pharmaceuticals managing US and international pharma markets in licensing, acquisitions, technology assessment, product development, commercialization, Rx and OTC product marketing, strategic planning, portfolio and product life-cycle management, and delivery systems.
Prior to founding Nuvothera, Art spent almost two decades at Galderma in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Business development roles Fort Worth, TX and in Paris, France.
He also spent thirteen years in Sales and Product managemen at Purdue Pharma in Norwalk, CT.
May 10, 2019
Rachael O’Brien, Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Rachael O’Brien discuss the following:
- What made you decide to become a life coach?
- You are also a Joy of business faciliator? What is Joy of Business?
- How has adding this to your life, this amplified everything you are doing? How has your life changed?
- Do you have any advice for working mothers trying to juggle it all?
- What is the biggest thing people get from your classes
- Tell us about your Irish Rain Natural skincare business?
- What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
Rachael O’Brien, CFMW, is a Transformational Life Coach, Certified Facilitator of Access Consciousness, Joy Of Business Facilitator, Pilates Instructor, and co-owner of Irish Rain Natural Skin-Care. Rachael is the mother of three children aged 18, 19, and 24. She travels the world, facilitating workshops, that empower people to choose and create ease in all aspects of their lives. She is inspired to create a world that nurtures talent, makes the impossible possible and empowers people to create money doing what they love. Her commitment to a future of possibilities, and living life as an adventure of living, is what wakes her up in the morning. She also is co-author of International Best Seller Dancing As The Body Of Consciousness. This lady is a true gift to our world and planet. How does it get any better?
Websites: rachaelobrien.org | accessjoyofbusiness.com
March 30, 2019
Victor Domine, a marketing guru with expertise in the health and wellness market representing US Organic joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Victor Domine discuss the following:
- Spring time is here, what are some good skin and body routines we should consider following?
- What are essential oils and why should we use them?
- It sounds like essential oils are versatile and provide a lot of benefits. Can you tell listeners more about the benefits of essential oils for the skin?
- Why are organic products so important?
- What products do you recommend?
Victor Domine, handles marketing, social media and public relations for US Organic. A seasoned public relations practitioner with over two decades of PR expertise. Victor has worked for leading public relations agencies including Weber Shandwick, Bender Hammerling Group, Benjamin Group, and Orloff/Williams representing brands in the health and wellness industry.
Social Media Links:
March 21, 2019
Lewis Fein, Spokesperson for Mirai Clinical joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News Channels. Mirai Clinical introduces unique beauty secrets from Japan that you have never seen or experienced, based on the holistic practice: "Less is More".
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Lewis Fein discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of Mirai Clinical.
- One of the issues Mirai Clinical addresses is nonenal or aging odor. Tell us about that condition.
- How does Mirai Clinical help people who suffer from nonenal?
- Regarding Mirai Clinical's emphasis on unique beauty secrets from Japan, what are these secrets?
- What else should listeners know about Mirai Clinical?
Lewis Fein is a media relations advisor and writer. He specializes in branding, marketing, and promotions among other things. A graduate of the Emory University School of Law, Lewis lives with his family in Southern California.
Social Media Links:
March 20, 2019
Tom Gardner, CEO and Founder of Omeza, a medtech and consumer healthcare products company specializing in skin care and wound management products from the sea joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tom Gardner discuss the following:
- What is the problem Omeza is trying to solve?
- You’re the Omeza founder, how did you get started?
- What differentiates your 4 Omeza products from the rest of the market?
- How might Omeza innovations impact overall health care costs?
- You’re an early stage company, what kind of results are you seeing to date and where can consumers buy Omeza products?
- Can you give our listeners a tip that they can use for tough skin challenges and overall healthier skin?
Thomas E. Gardner is the Founder and CEO of Omeza, LLC, as well as managing member of KeyView, LLC. KeyView works with investors, owners and CEO’s of startup to early-stage health care companies. Tom is also founder and managing member of KeyView Labs (cognitive health dietary supplements), former chairman of IntegriChain (informed software applications for the pharmaceutical industry sold to Accel-KKR), and former chairman of MMIT (managed market insights and technology for the pharmaceuticals industry). He is an investor in and board chairman of Florida Mobile Physicians (medical house calls) and co-founder and co-manager of BRIDGE Angel Investors, LLC.
Prior to KeyView, Tom was CEO of several public and private companies including Nucryst Pharmaceuticals (sold to Smith & Nephew), Songbird Hearing (sold controlling interest to Procter & Gamble), Datamonitor (IPO on London Stock Exchange), Base Ten Systems (assets sold to Smiths Aerospace and ABB Group), and Access Health (sold to HBOC then became part of McKesson Health Solutions). Earlier, Tom held marketing and general management positions at Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson. He earned a B.A. in Economics and Mathematics from the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) and has been a guest lecturer on marketing channels at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Social Media Links:
February 8, 2019
Dr. Yogita Kashyap from Hudson Face & Eye in New York City again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to share everything you need to know about styes.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Yogita Kashyap discuss the following:
- What are styes and how are they formed?
- Are styes contagious and how can we prevent them?
- How do we relieve pain and treat a stye?
- Can styes have complications?
- What is same-day-stye treatment entail?
Dr. Kashyap has devoted her career to cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery, as well as non-surgical facial rejuvenation and tear system procedures. She completed her residency and fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive & Orbital Surgery at one of the world’s most advanced and prestigious institutions – The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She continues to stay abreast of state-of-the-art advances and techniques in oculofacial plastic surgery.
Prior to her residency and fellowship, Dr. Kashyap graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and earned her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center.
In her work, Dr. Kashyap emphasizes natural aesthetics and authentic beauty. She is dedicated to helping patients become the best version of themselves. This is why she often asks for a photo of her patients in their younger years so can create treatment that helps them enjoy the same youth and vitality. She takes time with her patients and provides same-day care whenever possible with little to no wait. Dr. Kashyap genuinely cares about her patients and takes great pride in improving their quality of life.
Dr. Kashyap is a leader in the field of oculofacial plastic surgery and is a clinical instructor at the influential New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai and Jacobi Hospital.
She is also a Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO), a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), and a member of the New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society.
Social Media Links:
December 13, 2018
Chris Posner, President and CEO of LEO Pharma US, a leading global pharma company specializing in dermatology and critical care joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology & Pharmaceutical Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Chris Posner discuss the following:
- What makes this such an exciting time for dermatology? What recent progress has been made in the field?
- Alternatively, in what areas does dermatology need to make progress?
- Please tell me a bit about LEO Pharma. I understand the company has a rather long history?
- What diseases does LEO Pharma help treat?
- When it comes to research & development, what sets LEO apart from other dermatology companies?
Chris Posner is LEO Pharma’s Executive Vice President of Region U.S. and President & CEO of LEO Pharma Inc. – the U.S. affiliate. Chris joined LEO Pharma from R-Pharm U.S., a specialty pharmaceutical start-up focused on oncology and chronic immune diseases, where he was Head of Worldwide Commercial Operations.
Chris has extensive experience in the healthcare industry including biologic medicines as well as immunology and led the commercialization of national and global brands at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Wyeth, Endo Pharmaceuticals and Merck.
Before joining the pharmaceutical industry, Chris was a senior economic consultant at Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates. Chris earned his MBA from Fuqua School of Business, Duke University and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Villanova University.
Social Media Links: