Emmy winning actress and mother, Eva La Rue, best known for her work on CSI: Miami and All My Children joins eHealth Radio and the Children's Health and Nutrition Channels to tell us about her latest venture, working as a Brand Ambassador for Max Mallow by Know Brainer Foods. Eva wants to tell other mothers about the benefits of finding alternate sweet treats like Max Mallow to keep your children healthy and happy.
Eva can currently be seen in the Pureflix Network romantic comedy series Finding Love In Quarantine and on BET+ The Family Business.
- We understand that you were looking for alternate sugary snacks and treats for you and your daughter and Know Brainer Foods actually found you?
- Tell us a little bit about the various flavors that this brand has to offer?
- What are the health benefits of this particular brand?
- You have spoken in the past about various wheat allergies in your family. At one time you were totally Paleo and you are someone in the public eye that always seems to participate in the newest diet and health trends. Have you always been health and diet conscious?
- Do you think that more and more brands that focus on natural nutrition and health benefits will eventually start to cancel out the traditional unhealthy brands that are currently over-saturating the market?
- Can you tell us where our listeners can buy Max Mallow?
Emmy winning actress, Eva La Rue is a Brand Ambassador for MAX MALLOW by Know Brainer Foods. Finally! A sweet treat that you can eat and feel like you are being bad but they are so good for you and your family!
MAX MALLOW is one of the newest tasty treats on the market that will satisfy your sweet tooth without putting anything unhealthy into your bodies. Your family will love these yummy and healthy goodies that replace traditional marshmallows with a flavorful snack that features: 0 net carbs, 0g sugar, 6g protein, 12g fiber, is diabetic friendly, gluten free, vegan and 90 calories per bag! It’s hard to choose between MAX MALLOWs flavors of Classic Vanilla, Lightning Vanilla, Burnt Caramel, Cinnamon Toast & Mint Chip!
MAX MALLOW makes for a great stocking stuffer! Try them in your coffee, hot chocolate, on your holiday s’mores or just eat them right out of the bag. Your family will think they are getting a sweet fill and NEVER know that these treats are actually good for them! Use code MAXUP10 to get 10% off your total order at KnowBrainerFoods.com.
Eva La Rue is currently starring on the Pureflix Network series Finding Love In Quarantine and recurring on the BET+ series The Family Business. She recently hosted two seasons of the CW’s Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Animal Tales. She is perhaps best known for her longtime roles on CBS’ CSI: Miami and ABC’s All My Children.