Deborah Tosline who wrote the book: Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care covering skin biology, skin care ingredients and advanced do-it-yourself cosmetic dermatology practices again joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Deborah Tosline discuss the following:
- What motivates your Do-It-Yourself skin care practice?
- What kind of waste is generated by the beauty industry?
- What do you suggest that others do to reduce their beauty product waste?
- What do you think it will take to change our current waste habits?
- How do you reduce beauty product waste?
Deborah Tosline’s education and work experience is in science, where hypotheses are tested through observation and experimentation. She has Bachelor of Science degrees in geology and in ecology. Her approach to skin care is based on that scientific background and a love of research.
Deborah has studied and practiced DIY skin care for over three decades, practiced facial exercise consistently from 2002, and taught a weekly facial exercise class for five years. She integrates skin rejuvenation into a lifelong healthy lifestyle and believes that integrative holistic health includes personal health, social well-being and environmental care.