March 30, 2019
Victor Domine, a marketing guru with expertise in the health and wellness market representing US Organic joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Victor Domine discuss the following:
- Spring time is here, what are some good skin and body routines we should consider following?
- What are essential oils and why should we use them?
- It sounds like essential oils are versatile and provide a lot of benefits. Can you tell listeners more about the benefits of essential oils for the skin?
- Why are organic products so important?
- What products do you recommend?
Victor Domine, handles marketing, social media and public relations for US Organic. A seasoned public relations practitioner with over two decades of PR expertise. Victor has worked for leading public relations agencies including Weber Shandwick, Bender Hammerling Group, Benjamin Group, and Orloff/Williams representing brands in the health and wellness industry.
Social Media Links:
March 21, 2019
Lewis Fein, Spokesperson for Mirai Clinical joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Health News Channels. Mirai Clinical introduces unique beauty secrets from Japan that you have never seen or experienced, based on the holistic practice: "Less is More".
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Lewis Fein discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of Mirai Clinical.
- One of the issues Mirai Clinical addresses is nonenal or aging odor. Tell us about that condition.
- How does Mirai Clinical help people who suffer from nonenal?
- Regarding Mirai Clinical's emphasis on unique beauty secrets from Japan, what are these secrets?
- What else should listeners know about Mirai Clinical?
Lewis Fein is a media relations advisor and writer. He specializes in branding, marketing, and promotions among other things. A graduate of the Emory University School of Law, Lewis lives with his family in Southern California.
Social Media Links:
March 20, 2019
Tom Gardner, CEO and Founder of Omeza, a medtech and consumer healthcare products company specializing in skin care and wound management products from the sea joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tom Gardner discuss the following:
- What is the problem Omeza is trying to solve?
- You’re the Omeza founder, how did you get started?
- What differentiates your 4 Omeza products from the rest of the market?
- How might Omeza innovations impact overall health care costs?
- You’re an early stage company, what kind of results are you seeing to date and where can consumers buy Omeza products?
- Can you give our listeners a tip that they can use for tough skin challenges and overall healthier skin?
Thomas E. Gardner is the Founder and CEO of Omeza, LLC, as well as managing member of KeyView, LLC. KeyView works with investors, owners and CEO’s of startup to early-stage health care companies. Tom is also founder and managing member of KeyView Labs (cognitive health dietary supplements), former chairman of IntegriChain (informed software applications for the pharmaceutical industry sold to Accel-KKR), and former chairman of MMIT (managed market insights and technology for the pharmaceuticals industry). He is an investor in and board chairman of Florida Mobile Physicians (medical house calls) and co-founder and co-manager of BRIDGE Angel Investors, LLC.
Prior to KeyView, Tom was CEO of several public and private companies including Nucryst Pharmaceuticals (sold to Smith & Nephew), Songbird Hearing (sold controlling interest to Procter & Gamble), Datamonitor (IPO on London Stock Exchange), Base Ten Systems (assets sold to Smiths Aerospace and ABB Group), and Access Health (sold to HBOC then became part of McKesson Health Solutions). Earlier, Tom held marketing and general management positions at Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson. He earned a B.A. in Economics and Mathematics from the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota) and has been a guest lecturer on marketing channels at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Social Media Links:
February 8, 2019
Dr. Yogita Kashyap from Hudson Face & Eye in New York City again joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to share everything you need to know about styes.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Yogita Kashyap discuss the following:
- What are styes and how are they formed?
- Are styes contagious and how can we prevent them?
- How do we relieve pain and treat a stye?
- Can styes have complications?
- What is same-day-stye treatment entail?
Dr. Kashyap has devoted her career to cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery, as well as non-surgical facial rejuvenation and tear system procedures. She completed her residency and fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic, Reconstructive & Orbital Surgery at one of the world’s most advanced and prestigious institutions – The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. She continues to stay abreast of state-of-the-art advances and techniques in oculofacial plastic surgery.
Prior to her residency and fellowship, Dr. Kashyap graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and earned her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center.
In her work, Dr. Kashyap emphasizes natural aesthetics and authentic beauty. She is dedicated to helping patients become the best version of themselves. This is why she often asks for a photo of her patients in their younger years so can create treatment that helps them enjoy the same youth and vitality. She takes time with her patients and provides same-day care whenever possible with little to no wait. Dr. Kashyap genuinely cares about her patients and takes great pride in improving their quality of life.
Dr. Kashyap is a leader in the field of oculofacial plastic surgery and is a clinical instructor at the influential New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai and Jacobi Hospital.
She is also a Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO), a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), and a member of the New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society.
Social Media Links:
December 13, 2018
Chris Posner, President and CEO of LEO Pharma US, a leading global pharma company specializing in dermatology and critical care joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology & Pharmaceutical Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Chris Posner discuss the following:
- What makes this such an exciting time for dermatology? What recent progress has been made in the field?
- Alternatively, in what areas does dermatology need to make progress?
- Please tell me a bit about LEO Pharma. I understand the company has a rather long history?
- What diseases does LEO Pharma help treat?
- When it comes to research & development, what sets LEO apart from other dermatology companies?
Chris Posner is LEO Pharma’s Executive Vice President of Region U.S. and President & CEO of LEO Pharma Inc. – the U.S. affiliate. Chris joined LEO Pharma from R-Pharm U.S., a specialty pharmaceutical start-up focused on oncology and chronic immune diseases, where he was Head of Worldwide Commercial Operations.
Chris has extensive experience in the healthcare industry including biologic medicines as well as immunology and led the commercialization of national and global brands at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Wyeth, Endo Pharmaceuticals and Merck.
Before joining the pharmaceutical industry, Chris was a senior economic consultant at Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates. Chris earned his MBA from Fuqua School of Business, Duke University and his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Villanova University.
Social Media Links:
October 28, 2018
Dr. Fiona Rahbar, board certified dermatologist in Charleston, SC and also the host of The Spot Session, a podcast dedicated to exploring the world's rarest skin diseases joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Fiona Rahbar discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background in Dermatology and your practice now
- What drew you to create your podcast The Spot Session?
- Why is it important to you to create content surrounding the medical side of dermatology in a world so focused on cosmetic?
- What has been your favorite podcast episode, that you have produced?
- What content do you plan to create in the future with the podcast?
Dr. Fiona Rahbar is a board-certified dermatologist by the American Academy of Dermatology, as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Rahbar has completed an undergraduate degree in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology from Emory University. Subsequently she studied at and graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at the University of Virginia, where she served as Chief Resident during her last year of training.
Dr. Rahbar has presented at medical conferences including the Society of General Internal Medicine and the Cosmetic Surgery Forum, and published in journals such as OurHealth, Internal Medicine Consultant, Dermatologic Surgery and Cutis.
In addition to treating patients in the U.S., Dr. Rahbar has volunteered in Haiti and Uganda, and has spent time doing HIV research in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She finds ways to volunteer when possible, including with the International Refugee Committee, Charlottesville Free Clinic and the Remote Access Medicine Clinic in Wise, West Virginia.
Social Media Links:
September 19, 2018
Dr. Kavita Mariwalla, a Board Certified Dermatologist and a paid spokesperson for Aclaris Therapeutics & ESKATA joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and Health News Channels to talk about the impact of seborrheic keratoses and a new treatment for patients.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Kavita Mariwalla discuss the following:
- What are seborrheic keratoses (SKs) and how do people get them?
- What is ESKATA® 40 % hydrogen peroxide topical solution, and how is it used?
- What other treatments are available to address SKs?
- What did the clinical studies of ESKATA® 40 % hydrogen peroxide topical solution show? What are the benefits and potential side effects?
- Why is this new treatment important for your patients?
Dr. Kavita Mariwalla is a nationally recognized leader in dermatology and dermatologic surgery, whose expertise is in the areas of anti-aging procedures and skin cancer treatment.
Prior to starting her own private practice, Dr. Mariwalla was the Director of Cutaneous Oncology at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt and Beth Israel Medical Centers in New York. Dr. Mariwalla has been recognized for extensive work in the area of dermatologic education and is considered an expert injector of fillers and neuromodulators. She has written two editions of the widely used book, “Primer in Dermatologic Surgery,” which is highly regarded by residents and seasoned dermatologic surgeons and is author of the “Cosmeceutical Compendium.” Dr. Mariwalla is editor of “Surgical Pearls” for the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and sits on the Board of Directors of the Women’s Dermatologic Society and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
In addition, Dr. Mariwalla is noted for sharing her injection techniques during live demonstrations at the American Academy of Dermatology annual meetings. Her private practice has been nominated for the “Best of Long Island,” since its inception in 2012.
Dr. Mariwalla earned her degree in medicine at the Yale School of Medicine where she also completed her dermatology residency and fellowship training.
Websites: www.eskata.com | www.mariwalladermatology.com
June 11, 2018
Dr. Sandy Skotnicki, the author of the book, Beyond Soap, The Real Truth About What You Are Doing to Your Skin and How to Fix It for a Beautiful, Healthy Glow joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Sandy Skotnicki discuss the following:
- Why did you write this book - Beyond Soap?
- Why do most people think being clean, means they are clean?
- What are the challenges with washing too often?
- What is the difference of being clean and being hygienic?
- Why is there an increase of skin irritants and allergies?
- What does one need to look for on a personal care product label?
- How can this book help people who suffer from eczema?
- Is dirt good for the skin?
- How often should we wash or bath?
Dr. Sandy Skotnicki is the author of the book, Beyond Soap, The Real Truth About What You Are Doing to Your Skin and How to Fix It for a Beautiful, Healthy Glow. She is a practicing dermatologist with over 20 years of experience and is the founder of Toronto's Bay Dermatology Centre and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, divisions of Dermatology and Occupational and Environmental Health at the University of Toronto. She is a consultant dermatologist at Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital. A well-known expert on skin irritants, she is one of Canada’s top dermatologists.
Social Media Links:
May 7, 2018
Deborah Tosline who wrote the book: Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Deborah Tosline discuss the following:
- What do you mean when you say that a person chooses to lose, maintain, or gain health?
- Is it possible to change the culture of mainstream aging?
- In your opinion, what is self-care?
- What changes can one expect when they begin practicing self care?
- What recommendations do you give to regain strength and agility?
Deborah Tosline’s education and work experience is in science, where hypotheses are tested through observation and experiment. She has Bachelor of Science degrees in geology and in ecology. Her approach to skin care is based on that scientific background and a love of research.
Deborah has studied and practiced DIY skin care for over three decades, practiced facial exercise consistently from 2002, and taught a weekly facial exercise class for five years. She integrates skin rejuvenation into a lifelong healthy lifestyle and believes that integrative holistic health includes personal health, social well-being and environmental care.
Deborah loves to learn, listen, read, talk, research, write, live, dream and share information about integrative holistic health and lifestyles.
Social Media Links:
April 10, 2018
Belinda Hughes a Professional Beauty Therapist who is changing the face of healthy skin again joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Belinda Hughes discuss the following:
- Why would our skincare not be healthy?
- Tell me more about manufacturing. A lot of people talk about cottage industry skincare that has very few ingredients and hand made as best, is that not always the case?
- So how do people know what to look for in a brand?
- How do people know it’s the correct product for their skin?
- Where is the best place to go to find quality skincare?
Belinda Hughes is a professional beauty therapist who is changing the face of healthy skin. In the clinic, the team draws from Belinda’s extensive experience as a leader working with natural and organic products and day spas.
With the evolution of professional organic and natural skin care you will find results in the clinic that you would expect at traditional salons but using high quality professional skincare only available to salons and spas.
Belinda feels strongly that she gets better results with natural products packed full of potent antioxidants rather than traditional cosmeceuticals. This is why you will find a combination of the best industry brands at the clinic to give our clients the best results possible.
Social Media Links: