Create More Joy Through Self-Care: An interview with Rosebud Woman’s Founder & CEO Christine Marie Mason
Best-selling author, keynote speaker and CEO & Founder of Rosebud Woman, Christine Marie Mason that seeks to elevate the feminine health category and respect for the feminine world with Rosebud Woman – a luxury, plant-based intimate skincare line joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Skincare Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Christine Marie Mason discuss the following:
- As part of Rosebud’s mission, “Create more joy and less suffering?” What do you mean by this? How can women integrate more joy into their daily lives?
- What have you noticed is lacking in the feminine health category? How does Rosebud Woman seek to change the narrative?
- Take me through Rosebud’s collection. What products do you offer and what purpose do they serve in relation to intimate skincare?
- I see you’ve written numerous books included a companion guide for Rosebud’s skincare line, The Invitation. What are some key takeaways from the Invitation? What steps can women follow to incorporate self-reverence into their routines?
- Can you tell us a little bit more about Rosebud Woman’s Reverence Fund? How does Rosebud Woman give back?
Christine Mason is a six-time founder and CEO, an author, yogi, purposeful teacher and speaker, a mom of four, and a grandmother. Her current endeavor, Rosebud Woman, invites a new conversation about women, women’s bodies, self-care and power. She is also the co-founder and director of New Earth Mandala, a meditation, yoga and art center on Hawaii.
Christine has been teaching, studying and writing on yoga and consciousness since 2000, with an emphasis on bringing yoga and awareness into daily life and human systems. Her books include Indivisible, Bending the Bow, The Invitation, Love in the Face of Everything and the upcoming 9 Gifts, and Twisted.