Dr. Rishin Shah, a Texas-based cardiologist who is triple-certified with board certifications in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology again joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rishin Shah discuss the following:
- How many people die from heart related illnesses each year (17 million, more than cancer, HIV and malaria combined).
- Why are we still seeing so many heart-related illnesses and death when there is so much medical information available?
- What are the top three things a person can do to protect their heart health?
- What if you have a family history of heart illness? Is there anything you can do to prevent an issue?
- What's going on in the world of treatments and surgeries for heart illness patients? Are there breakthroughs or progress to report?
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD, has over 10 years of experience treating cardiovascular conditions and is a renowned cardiologist. He believes prevention is key to maintaining health and specializes in finding the least minimally invasive treatment options for his patients to get them back to optimal health.
At his practice, Prime Heart and Vascular, with locations in Plano, Frisco, and Allen, Texas, Dr. Shah is committed to serving his patients and the surrounding communities. He has expert knowledge in understanding the complications that arise at any age and provides state-of-the-art care so patients live longer, more fulfilling lives.
Cardiovascular conditions can be scary. Dr. Shah is committed to fostering a safe, welcoming, and compassionate environment for his patients at Prime Heart and Vascular, taking the necessary time to explain all aspects of procedures, conditions, and treatments. As a patient, you’re part of the family. And Dr. Shah’s core values provide care from the H.E.A.R.T.: hospitality; empathy and enthusiasm; attitude; respect; and teamwork. Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and is board-certified in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology.