Ken Londoner, the Chief Executive Officer, Founder and Director of BioSig Technologies that is working to develop and deliver the advanced signal processing solutions that will unlock the future of bio-electronic medicine, starting with the PURE EP™ System joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ken Londoner discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about BioSig, the company’s mission and its efforts with in the medtech industry.
- What does PURE EP help treat?
- What types of current technologies are being used to treat AFib and how does your technology differ?
- How is BioSig’s PURE EP reshaping the future of electrophysiology? How will this technology be used in hospitals, electrophysiology labs, and other institutions?
- Tell us a little about BioSig’s subsidiary, ViralClear, and its potential antiviral candidate to treat COVID-19 patients.
BioSig Technologies is a medical technology company commercializing a proprietary biomedical signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals. The Company’s first product, PURE EP(tm) System is a computerized system intended for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording and storing of electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology (EP) procedures in an EP laboratory.