Tuesday Feb 14, 2023
HeartBeam: The First 12-lead medical grade heart attack detection that’s personal, portable, and easy-to-use
Branislav Vajdic, PhD, and the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of HeartBeam, Inc. joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health and Health News Channels. HeartBeam is the first 12-lead medical grade heart attack detection that's personal, portable, and easy-to-use.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Branislav Vajdic discuss the following:
- Please tell us about your background and why you launched HeartBeam. We'd love to hear more about how this device is being used for the first time outside of a medical setting, and what makes it different from what's currently available.
- According to the American Heart Association, more people die from heart attacks during the last week of December than at any other time of the year. How is HeartBeam positioned to slow this trend in terms of saving lives, trips to the hospitals, and how it helps people know if they are having a heart attack?
- How will HeartBeam impact patients in remote areas and what does this mean for virtual medicine?
- HeartBeam is being tested and in trials. Can you tell us a bit more? Where is HeartBeam currently being used? What has been the feedback from doctors and patients?
- What's next for HeartBeam in 2023 and even in 2024?
Branislav Vajdic, PhD, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of HeartBeam, Inc, combines over 30 years of experience in technology development and senior management positions. Dr. Vajdic has been deeply involved with the development of HeartBeam’s technology to fit his vision for the Company.
Prior to HeartBeam from 2007 to 2010, Dr. Vajdic was CEO and Founder of NewCardio, a publicly traded company in the cardiovascular devices space. From 1984 to 2007, Dr. Vajdic was at Intel, where he held various senior management positions. At Intel, Dr. Vajdic was the designer of first Flash memory and two key inventions that enabled Flash as a product and led engineering groups responsible for Pentium 1 through Pentium 4 designs.
Dr. Vajdic was awarded two Intel Achievement Awards, the highest level of award for outstanding contributions to Intel. Dr. Vajdic is the author of numerous patents and publications in the fields of cardiovascular devices as well as chip design.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Mental Health for Teens with Ken Baum
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.