Dr. Charles Sutera, the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry again joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dental and Health News Channels. Dr. Sutera discusses safe guidelines and best bets for taking good care of our teeth during COVID-19.
- First of all, what is the best daily care routine people should be engaging in to keep their teeth at their healthiest?
- What can people due in lieu of their regular cleaning and checkups? Are there any at-home substitutes for this important regular care?
- What about aesthetics? Are there things we can do to keep our smiles bright and white as well?
- What are guidelines for when to seek dental care? Is there a list of symptoms or signs that indicates urgent care is needed?
- There have been so many warnings to keep your hands away from your mouth and face. Can you tell us why this is so important?
Dr. Charles Sutera DMD, FAGD, is the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, and is a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry. He has completed post graduate education programs in the fields of dental anesthesiology, smile aesthetics, dental implantology, TMJ and oral surgery. Dr. Sutera is board certified in moderate parenteral sedation by the Massachusetts Dental Board. He completed the coveted Aesthetic Advantage program at New York University which is recognized as a leader in veneers, smile makeovers, and facial aesthetics training.
Dr. Sutera has also earned the distinguished designation of Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) and is recognized in the dentistry field as a leader, exemplifying to other dentists the importance of quality continuing dental education.
Dr. Sutera completed his implant training at the Whitecap Surgical Center in Salt Lake City, extensive periodontal training at the GIDE Institute, and has trained in 3rd molar surgery. He continues to maintain certification in proficiency by the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and is a recognized Invisalign provider. He strives to make treatment a comforting process, encourages patient involvement, and is meticulous in achieving the highest level of results. He attended Gettysburg College where he earned the prestigious Presidential Scholarship each year of attendance. He studied dentistry at Tufts School of Dental Medicine, and after graduating he has practiced in Portland, Boston, and Waltham, MA.