Dr. Charles Sutera, the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry again joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dental and Health News Channels. As an aesthetic dental expert, Dr. Sutera explains why personality, good dental care and uniqueness are the key to a winning visage in today’s me-too world.
- I understand aesthetic dentistry is an $18 billion dollar global industry and growing; why are we seeing such rising interest in this type of dental care?
- Are there health benefits to a better smile?
- With social media and the spotlight on celebrities, is there a perspective you’d like to share on the pressure to have a perfect smile?
- What are the key dental care steps people should take to ensure both good health and a better smile?
- I noticed you have the designation “FAGD” after your name, can you explain what that it as part of your overall background?
Dr. Charles Sutera DMD, FAGD, is the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, and is a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry. He has completed post graduate education programs in the fields of dental anesthesiology, smile aesthetics, dental implantology, TMJ and oral surgery. Dr. Sutera is board certified in moderate parenteral sedation by the Massachusetts Dental Board. He completed the coveted Aesthetic Advantage program at New York University which is recognized as a leader in veneers, smile makeovers, and facial aesthetics training.
Dr. Sutera has also earned the distinguished designation of Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry )FAGD) and is recognized in the dentistry field as a leader, exemplifying to other dentists the importance of quality continuing dental education.
Dr. Sutera completed his implant training at the Whitecap Surgical Center in Salt Lake City, extensive periodontal training at the GIDE Institute, and has trained in 3rd molar surgery. He continues to maintain certification in proficiency by the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and is a recognized Invisalign provider. He strives to make treatment a comforting process, encourages patient involvement, and is meticulous in achieving the highest level of results. He attended Gettysburg College where he earned the prestigious Presidential Scholarship each year of attendance. He studied dentistry at Tufts School of Dental Medicine, and after graduating he has practiced in Portland, Boston, and Waltham, MA.