Dr. Gail Iebba, a General & Cosmetic Dentist at Reading Dental Associates, a multi-specialty dental clinic that offers general & cosmetic dentistry, invisalign, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Care and Cosmetic Dentistry Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Gail Iebba discuss the following:
- Could you give us a quick brief on your background and what led you to being a dentist?
- What is the importance of good periodontal health?
- What types of partial and complete dentures are available for patients?
- What are you doing to modify your dental practice in the face of COVID pandemic?
- What do you find most satisfying about your job?
Dr. Gail Iebba is a General Dentist at Reading Dental Associates with over thirty years of dental experience. She attended her college education at Brandeis University. Dr. Iebba achieved her doctorate at Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry. She is also currently a member of the American Dental Association and Massachusetts Dental Society. Dr. Iebba’s favorite part of her job is getting to work with such a wonderful group of patients each and every day.