Dr. Yoon Ji Jang, a General & Family Dentist at Newton Dentistry, a practice that is a multi-specialty dental clinic that offers general & cosmetic dentistry, endodotics, periodontics, and oral surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Dental Health and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Asli Tanugur Samanci discuss the following:
- Could you give us a quick run down on your background and what led you to being a dentist?
- What is your dental philosophy for patient care?
- What should a patient do if they are in a dental emergency?
- What are the options for replacing missing teeth?
- What is TMJ and how can dentist help treat TMJ?
Dr. Yoon Ji Jang, DDS (Dr. Jang) is a Board Certified General Dentist at Newton Dentistry. Dr. Jang majored in Cellular, Molecular and Developmental Biology (BS) from the University of Washington in Seattle. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. During her time at the University of Michigan, Dr. Jang was involved in research on topical fluoride applications in dental school clinic.
As Dr. Jang has been treating patients of all ages, she understands different needs for each patient. Dr. Jang practices all aspects of general and family dentistry, including restorative, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Jang is certified in nitrous oxide-oxygen sedation. She is a member of American Dental Association (ADA) and Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS).