Dr. Roland Vanaria, a General & Cosmetic Dentist at Newton Dentistry. The practice is multi-specialty dental clinci that offers general & cosmetic dentistry, invisalign, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dentistry & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Roland Vanaria discuss the following:
- Could you give us a quick run down on your background and what led you to being a dentist?
- Why did you end up teaching as well as being a practitioner?
- Why are amalgam fillings better than composites?
- Why do you prefer gold crowns over ceramic crowns?
- What types of partial and complete dentures are available for patients?
Dr. Roland E. Vanaria DDS is a General & Cosmetic Dentist for Newton Dentistry. Dr. Vanaria offer services ranging from yearly checkups, bridges and crowns, to teeth whitening and emergency dental procedures.
Dr. Roland completed his residency at the Abington Memorial Hospital and then practiced prosthodontics for five years in Philadelphia. Dr. Vanaria received his Bachelor's degree cum laude from Suffolk University and his DDS degree from Georgetown University. He earned his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry and was awarded the certificate of Master of the Academy of General Dentistry.
In addition, Dr. Roland Vanaria serves as a faculty at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine for twenty-seven years, and is presently Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics at The Tufts School of Dental Medicine.