November 21, 2020
Regan Jones, a registered dietitian nutritionist who’s been working in social media and recipe development with Cabot Creamery for more than a decade joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Regan Jones discuss the following:
- Tell us more about National Coop Month (which was last month in October) and how that ties into budget friendly meal planning?
- When we think of planning budget friendly meals, we often think of “cutting back”... which sounds like cutting back on the flavor and enjoyment of meal time. How can we keep meals tasting great while still watching our budget?
- What tips can you give us about shopping for budget friendly meals?
- Other than visiting your website for recipes, what other advice can you give us about finding budget friendly recipes to cook for our families?
- People are sometimes reluctant to buy less expensive frozen or canned produce out of concern that it’s less nutritious. Is it?
- What’s the one thing you want to leave listeners with that will help them with budget friendly meal planning?
Regan Jones is a nationally-known, award-winning registered dietitian nutritionist. She has more than 20+ years of experience sharing quick & easy solutions for healthy living, including roles as a former assistant food editor at Weight Watcher's and Cooking Light Magazines and as a spokesperson for Cabot Creamery Cooperative for more than a decade.
Regan's recipes and nutrition insights are frequently featured in the national media. In 2017 she was awarded the prestigious Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Media Excellence Award.
An age 40+ mom to two boys, Jones has been blazing trails as a women entrepreneur for more than a decade, and is currently the host of the iTunes Top 25 Personal Journal Podcast, This Unmillennial Life.
Social Media Links:
November 14, 2020
Martyn Cook is the CEO and co-founder of Noobru.com, a healthy cognition drink solution that has taken the industry and world by storm joins eHealth Radio and the Brain Health and Health News Channels! Athletes, parents, etc. have all jumped on the Noobru bandwagon to help keep them healthy!
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Martyn Cook discuss the following:
- How did you come up with this product? And what's the science behind it?
- What are the health benefits to someone taking it daily?
- What is the recommended daily dosage?
- What types of people should be drinking your product?
- Tell us about your charity give back with every purchase?
What if every day could be you at your best? Sharp focus, clear thinking, a quick mind and a happy, relaxed alertness that's ready to take on your day? That's what we wanted, so that's why we created Noobru, to give the brain everything it needs to unlock its peak performance. For Whatever You're Trying to Achieve, an Optimized Brain will help you get there!
Social Media Links:
November 11, 2020
Leigha Dickens, a green building expert who works with Deltec Homes known as the Original Green Builder joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. For decades, the company has continually found ways to make homes even more energy efficient. Their homes have been built around the world to an array of building-science backed certification programs including the demanding Department of Energy’s (DOE) Zero Energy Ready Home in 2019.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Leigha Dickens discuss the following:
- What is Biophilic design?
- What is a good biophilic design?
- What are a few of the health benefits to the homeowner?
- There are many health benefits of living in a green home, can you explain further?
- How does Deltec Homes offer biophilic design in their custom-built homes?
Leigha is Deltec Homes Green Building & Sustainability Manager. She applies a background in physics and environmental science to guide Deltec clients into building the best homes they can. With experience as a physics researcher and an interpretive park ranger, she specializes in finding “the big within the small” and making building science concepts relevant to her client’s experiences in their homes. She also serves on the board of Asheville NC’s Green Built Alliance, a non-profit whose mission is to forward the environmental sustainability of the built environment in Western North Carolina.
Social Media Links:
November 5, 2020
Shep Doniger, the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Communications Officer for G-Mask, LLC, the importer of MyGo2Mask face mask that destroys and kills Covid-19 within 2 minutes of contact joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Shep Doniger discuss the following:
- Tell us about your face mask and what makes it so special? What is it that sets it apart form other face masks that are so in demand?
- How does graphene oxide destroy Covid-19 particles or droplets?
- While we need this now, where has it been and how come it hasn’t been available before?
- Tell us how you are bringing this to market?
- Can anyone get one of these face masks or are they only for the health care market on a large scale?
Whether it’s working for some of the nation’s leading political figures, at one of the world’s Fortune 100 companies, with a leading type 1 diabetes foundation or with emerging technology, financial services/payments, med-tech or consumer packaged goods companies, Shep Doniger has spent nearly 30 years creating successful strategies and messaging, developed deep connections with key influencers and implemented interesting and differentiating programs that achieve the desired results his clients want. He has helped build brands and protect the reputations of US Senators and big city Mayors as well as that of the Chairman of IBM.
Shep runs the NY offices of two advertising/PR agencies leading accounts that included Visa USA, Olympus, Seiko, the US Virgin Islands and Bank One. He’s built a multi-disciplinary communications agency headquartered in Florida with a satellite office in New York that creates and manages marketing events, media trains business leaders and manages crisis situations across industry sectors with a keen eye on building and protecting brands while satisfying business objectives. Shep has energized emerging local, regional and national brands in areas as diverse as beverages, not-for-profits, foods, financial services and technology, helping them gain awareness, credibility, trial, raise funds and pull/sales.
Social Media Links:
November 4, 2020
Shmaya David, a Master Life coach, Executive Coach and an author of eight books in the self-help, coaching and business categories with his most recent "Love, Simplified: Practical Habits to Creating The Ultimate Loving Relationship", a #1 international bestseller in eight countries joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Relationship Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Shmaya David discuss the following:
- Why did you write the book?
- Why do you say love is a habit?
- What does it mean to take total responsibility in your relationship?
- Can you share some tips on practical romance?
- Why is a sincere apology important to the relationship?
- Tell us about what you call, the fine art of foreplay.
Shmaya David is a Master Life and Executive Coach (MCI/EMCI) and a business consultant with more than 19 years of experience. His mission is to contribute to human success and happiness in the most practical manner. Shmaya is an author of eight books in the self-help, coaching and business categories. His most recent is Love, Simplified: Practical Habits to Creating The Ultimate Loving Relationship, a #1 international bestseller in eight countries across multiple categories. Shmaya started his professional life as an engineer and held management positions in various industries.
Social Media Links:
November 2, 2020
Sayuri Tsuchitani, owner of Head Spa EN who uniquely delivers quality sleep to everyone joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Sleep Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sayuri Tsuchitani discuss the following:
- What is Japanese Head Spa?
- Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
- Are you able to identify a “tipping point” in your career when you started to see success? Did you start doing anything different? Are there takeaway or lessons that others can learn from that?
- In your experience what were the most effective ways for your business to generate leads and sales? Can you share a story about that?
- You are a person of great influence. If you could inspire a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be?
Sayuri Tsuchitani emigrated from Japan to New York City in 1998 to attend beauty school. She went to work as a hairstylist in Shanghai, on a cruise ship and London before returning to NYC in 2010. Her next stop was Hawaii, where she worked before landing in Beverly Hills, which she calls home since 2016.
Sayuri iregularly travels to NYC and Hawaii to accommodate her existing clients. When she is not working or traveling for work, you can find her at a local Japanese retirement and assisted-living community providing haircuts for the elderly. She is grateful for the chance to be surrounded by so many beautiful seniors, reminding her of her own grandmother in Japan. She wants to help create a joyful space for the elderly where they can gossip and laugh freely.
Sayuri also travels back to Japan to hold training and seminars in which she shares with the next generation of young hairstylists her experiences working around the world and her knowledge of Western techniques. She makes a point of collaborating with renowned U.S. stylists who can enlighten, educate, and promote female empowerment and equality for a new generation of Japanese women stylists in the traditionally male-dominated industry.
Headspa En is the fruition of her long held belief in the Japanese adage Go-En, as “serendipitous encounters resulting in everlasting relationships.” The term en itself is derived from the Japanese Buddhist term Innen, meaning a narrative of happenings based on the inter-connectedness of one's past, present, and future experiences. From that comes headspa En's byword:"Creating an Everlasting Bond”.
Social Media Links:
Instagram (Head Spa EN): instagram.com/headspa_en
Instagram (Sayuri Tsuchitani): instagram.com/hair_by_sayuri