Shmaya David, a Master Life coach, Executive Coach and an author of eight books in the self-help, coaching and business categories with his most recent "Love, Simplified: Practical Habits to Creating The Ultimate Loving Relationship", a #1 international bestseller in eight countries joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Relationship Channels.
- Why did you write the book?
- Why do you say love is a habit?
- What does it mean to take total responsibility in your relationship?
- Can you share some tips on practical romance?
- Why is a sincere apology important to the relationship?
- Tell us about what you call, the fine art of foreplay.
Shmaya David is a Master Life and Executive Coach (MCI/EMCI) and a business consultant with more than 19 years of experience. His mission is to contribute to human success and happiness in the most practical manner. Shmaya is an author of eight books in the self-help, coaching and business categories. His most recent is Love, Simplified: Practical Habits to Creating The Ultimate Loving Relationship, a #1 international bestseller in eight countries across multiple categories. Shmaya started his professional life as an engineer and held management positions in various industries.