Regan Jones, a registered dietitian nutritionist who’s been working in social media and recipe development with Cabot Creamery for more than a decade joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Regan Jones discuss the following:
- Tell us more about National Coop Month (which was last month in October) and how that ties into budget friendly meal planning?
- When we think of planning budget friendly meals, we often think of “cutting back”... which sounds like cutting back on the flavor and enjoyment of meal time. How can we keep meals tasting great while still watching our budget?
- What tips can you give us about shopping for budget friendly meals?
- Other than visiting your website for recipes, what other advice can you give us about finding budget friendly recipes to cook for our families?
- People are sometimes reluctant to buy less expensive frozen or canned produce out of concern that it’s less nutritious. Is it?
- What’s the one thing you want to leave listeners with that will help them with budget friendly meal planning?
Regan Jones is a nationally-known, award-winning registered dietitian nutritionist. She has more than 20+ years of experience sharing quick & easy solutions for healthy living, including roles as a former assistant food editor at Weight Watcher's and Cooking Light Magazines and as a spokesperson for Cabot Creamery Cooperative for more than a decade.
Regan's recipes and nutrition insights are frequently featured in the national media. In 2017 she was awarded the prestigious Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Media Excellence Award.
An age 40+ mom to two boys, Jones has been blazing trails as a women entrepreneur for more than a decade, and is currently the host of the iTunes Top 25 Personal Journal Podcast, This Unmillennial Life.