Shep Doniger, the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Communications Officer for G-Mask, LLC, the importer of MyGo2Mask face mask that destroys and kills Covid-19 within 2 minutes of contact joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Shep Doniger discuss the following:
- Tell us about your face mask and what makes it so special? What is it that sets it apart form other face masks that are so in demand?
- How does graphene oxide destroy Covid-19 particles or droplets?
- While we need this now, where has it been and how come it hasn’t been available before?
- Tell us how you are bringing this to market?
- Can anyone get one of these face masks or are they only for the health care market on a large scale?
Whether it’s working for some of the nation’s leading political figures, at one of the world’s Fortune 100 companies, with a leading type 1 diabetes foundation or with emerging technology, financial services/payments, med-tech or consumer packaged goods companies, Shep Doniger has spent nearly 30 years creating successful strategies and messaging, developed deep connections with key influencers and implemented interesting and differentiating programs that achieve the desired results his clients want. He has helped build brands and protect the reputations of US Senators and big city Mayors as well as that of the Chairman of IBM.
Shep runs the NY offices of two advertising/PR agencies leading accounts that included Visa USA, Olympus, Seiko, the US Virgin Islands and Bank One. He’s built a multi-disciplinary communications agency headquartered in Florida with a satellite office in New York that creates and manages marketing events, media trains business leaders and manages crisis situations across industry sectors with a keen eye on building and protecting brands while satisfying business objectives. Shep has energized emerging local, regional and national brands in areas as diverse as beverages, not-for-profits, foods, financial services and technology, helping them gain awareness, credibility, trial, raise funds and pull/sales.