September 28, 2019
Dr. Asli Tanugur Samanci the CEO and Founder of BEE & YOU, an innovative provider of natural BEE products joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Children's Health Channels.
Dr. Samanci is a food scientist committed to creating natural and healthy products for the educated consumer & a pioneer to combine science and nature for safer, more effective natural bee products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Asli Tanugur Samanci discuss the following:
- What is propolis, royal jelly, and raw honey. What is the difference between these products?
- What are their effects on human health and body, cancer, fertility?
- It is back to school now. How should it be used to prevent from flu and cold season? What is the effect/benefit on the kids?
- What is the difference of BEE & YOU products from the other products in the market?
- What is next for BEE & YOU products and the Brand? Where can one buy it in the US?
Dr. Asli Tanugur Samanci is the CEO and Founder of BEE & YOU, an innovative provider of natural BEE products.
A food scientist committed to creating natural and healthy products for the educated consumer, Dr. Samanci is a pioneer to combine science and nature for safer, more effective natural bee products. She created a business modal to contract the beekeepers to prevent bees from becoming extinct. This also allowed her to create and patent the Propolis in its healthiest, most natural and safe form. Her ultimate goal is to make Propolis a consistent product harvested from all the beehives available in the world and introduce the natural healing power of Anatolian Propolis to the world.
BEE & YOU products (Royal Jelly, Propolis, Pure Raw Honey) are antiviral, antibacterial and they are natural energy boosters. They are effective in fighting allergy symptoms naturally and they support the immune system. They are 100% natural; Gluten Free; Non-GMO; Pesticide Free; Free from additives & colorants & preservatives. Bee and you products have innovative taste options for kids and adults. And they are on sale at 3000 CVS stores nationally and at Amazon.
Social Media Links:
September 27, 2019
Raul Valdes-Perez the Co-founder and CEO of Pittsburgh-based OnlyBoth Inc. that offers complete performance transparency across multiple healthcare environments through its unique Web-based benchmarking engine, BenchMine.com again joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
OnlyBoth® leverages current, rich data and unique artificial intelligence technology to assess, compare, and uncover healthcare providers or populations.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Raul Valdes-Perez discuss the following:
- Tell us about OnlyBoth.
- What new capability does OnlyBoth bring to the industry?
- Specific to social determinants of health, where does the data you assess, compare, discover and score come from?
- Who would benefit from the insights you can provide on the social determinants of health of a county or neighborhood?
- How do you see this technology impacting current and future initiatives to address social detriments of health?
Raul Valdes-Perez is co-founder and CEO of Pittsburgh-based OnlyBoth Inc. OnlyBoth offers complete performance transparency across multiple healthcare environments through its unique Web-based benchmarking engine, BenchMine.com. OnlyBoth® leverages current, rich data and unique artificial intelligence technology to assess, compare, and uncover healthcare providers or populations.
Named one of Gartner’s 5 cool vendors in Analytics for 2016, the technology transforms public data into concise, easy-to-understand statements about how facilities are excelling and where they can improve. Just as search engines streamlined information-seeking, OnlyBoth revolutionizes benchmarking of hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, social determinants of health and ultimately of all healthcare providers.
Websites: www.benchmine.com | www.onlyboth.com
September 26, 2019
Dr. David Rabin is a MD in Medicine and a PHD in neuroscience and the Chief Innovation Officer, Co-founder, and Co-inventor at Apollo Neuroscience, Inc. and again joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Rabin discuss the following:
- What are the biggest differences between Eastern and Western medicine in addressing trauma?
- What type of trauma research have you conducted?
- How do you use this research in the real world?
- What is the biggest misconception of psychedelics?
- How has your understanding of trauma and psychedelics led to the design of the Apollo wearable?
Dr. David Rabin is the Chief Innovation Officer, Co-Founder, and Co-Inventor at Apollo Neuroscience, Inc. In his role, Dr. Rabin is developing Apollo Neuroscience's IP portfolio and running clinical trials of the Apollotechnology.
Dr. Rabin is a board-certified psychiatrist, translational neuroscientist, and inventor, and has been studying the impact of chronic stress in humans for more than 10 years. He has specifically focused his research on the clinical translation of non-invasive therapies that improve mood, focus, sleep, and quality of life in treatment-resistant illnesses.
Dr. Rabin has four patent applications pending and 40 more being filed. Dr. Rabin received his MD in medicine and PhD in neuroscience from Albany Medical College and trained in psychiatry at Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
September 25, 2019
Keith Bernard, CEO of CLEAR2O®, one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality water filtration products joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Keith Bernard discuss the following:
- We know that the quality of tap water varies from state to state, even town to town. But how contaminated can tap water really be?
- We're familiar with the horrible water situation that recently took place in Flint, MI, and now there is severe levels of lead in the water in Newark, NJ. How common a problem is this?
- How much can water filtration help with the average household water? How much can it help with extreme examples like Newark and Flint?
- Are all water filters the same? What makes them different?
- On your website, you say that you use solid-block carbon rather than granulated carbon. Why is solid-block carbon better?
- It'd one thing to have clean water at home, but what about when you're away from home? How can you assure you're getting clean water while you're on the road?
TIP: Few would argue that clean drinking water is an essential element in everyone's lives. But even if you think the water in your city or town is fine, there are likely a number of contaminants that, while not immediately harmful, can potentially have long-term effects on your health. It's a good idea to periodically check the water quality reports for your town, which are generally available online. But even without checking the reports, there is no reason not to use a high-quality water filter to ensure that even the smallest amounts of undesirable chemicals and minerals are removed. You'll have healthier water, which will likely make it smell and taste better. But do your homework: not all filters remove all contaminants - plus some actually remove minerals that are good for you. If you want the cleanest water you can get, it will take a little effort on your part, but the results will be worth it.
As president and CEO of CLEAR2O®, Keith is responsible for the strategic, tactical and operational direction of the company. He is a seasoned, competent, professional leader of marketing, product & brand development, and sales initiatives at Procter & Gamble, Black & Decker, and Applica Consumer Products. Balanced combination of business knowledge, technical understanding and leadership skills with an ability to work effectively internally, externally and at all levels. Specialties: strategic planning, brand development, product development, product sourcing, brand licensing, new business initiatives, strategic alliance management, business process improvements.
Social Media Links:
September 24, 2019
Dr. Yelena Deshko, ND, a general family practitioner and the Founder of Timeless Health Clinic in downtown Toronto and a leader in the field of naturopathic intravenous vitamin therapy joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Yelena Deshko discuss the following:
- What is IV Vitamin therapy?
- Why would someone choose to opt for intravenous vitamins over oral supplements?
- What is the history behind the use of IV Vitamin therapy?
- What type of health conditions can benefit from this treatment?
- What should one look for when choosing a clinic or facility to receive IV Vitamin Drips?
Conclusion: Intravenous Vitamin Therapy is a safe and effective novel treatment for a variety of health conditions as well as optimization of overall wellness.
Dr. Yelena Deshko ND is a leader in the field of naturopathic intravenous (IV) therapy in Toronto, Canada. She is a general family practitioner with a special interest in integrative oncology, anti-aging medicine, and hormonal health. Dr. Deshko combines traditional and conventional medicine in her practice, including acupuncture, botanical medicine as well as diet and lifestyle counseling. She is the founder of Timeless Health Clinic in downtown Toronto.
Social Media Links:
September 23, 2019
Dr. Rishin Shah, a Texas-based cardiologist who is triple-certified with board certifications in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology again joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rishin Shah discuss the following:
- How many people die from heart related illnesses each year (17 million, more than cancer, HIV and malaria combined).
- Why are we still seeing so many heart-related illnesses and death when there is so much medical information available?
- What are the top three things a person can do to protect their heart health?
- What if you have a family history of heart illness? Is there anything you can do to prevent an issue?
- What's going on in the world of treatments and surgeries for heart illness patients? Are there breakthroughs or progress to report?
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD, has over 10 years of experience treating cardiovascular conditions and is a renowned cardiologist. He believes prevention is key to maintaining health and specializes in finding the least minimally invasive treatment options for his patients to get them back to optimal health.
At his practice, Prime Heart and Vascular, with locations in Plano, Frisco, and Allen, Texas, Dr. Shah is committed to serving his patients and the surrounding communities. He has expert knowledge in understanding the complications that arise at any age and provides state-of-the-art care so patients live longer, more fulfilling lives.
Cardiovascular conditions can be scary. Dr. Shah is committed to fostering a safe, welcoming, and compassionate environment for his patients at Prime Heart and Vascular, taking the necessary time to explain all aspects of procedures, conditions, and treatments. As a patient, you’re part of the family. And Dr. Shah’s core values provide care from the H.E.A.R.T.: hospitality; empathy and enthusiasm; attitude; respect; and teamwork. Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and is board-certified in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology.
September 21, 2019
Patricia Leighton, CEO from SFH (STRONGER. FASTER. HEALTHIER.®), a sports nutrition brand created by a pharmaceutical and medical scientist joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Patricia Leighton discuss the following:
- How did SFH move from an idea to full-fledged sports nutrition company?
- Is fish oil still important and how is SFH’s differentiated in the market?
- How much science is involved in the brand?
- What is the role of energy in aging and cognition and how does your Revive product play a part?
- Where do you see the category of supplements going and evolving for athletes and weekend warriors?
Patricia Leighton completed her undergraduate studies at Boston University in 2000, with a major in Economics and a minor in Business Administration. She then moved to NYC and held various positions within the Fashion Industry. In 2006, she left her position as National Sales Manager of Ben Sherman and moved to Switzerland to combine her passions (sports & nutrition) with her career while enjoying the Alps on foot, bike or board.
She graduated from Business School Lausanne (MBA) in 2008. Her management thesis focused on the development and expansion of Maine Natural Health®(the parent company of SFH)® . While completing her MBA, and after, she consulted for various sporting goods companies gaining international experience. In 2009, she returned to the US and moved to Los Angeles. This transition led to her current position at Maine Natural Health® where she now functions as CEO of the company.
From a young age, playing soccer at a competitive level, her love of sports was ingrained in her and she continues to look to challenge herself running marathons, on the mountain or most recently achieving new goals at CrossFit. The opportunity to stay close to sports while helping others with proper nutrition is the perfect blend for her.
Social Media Links:
September 21, 2019
Asaf Katz the Co-founder and COO of Cannvalate, an Australia-based company that provides a number of services across the breadth of the medicinal cannabis community joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Cannabis Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Asaf Katz discuss the following:
- By way of brief background, tell our listeners about your involvement in the cannabis industry.
- Regarding the industry globally, what most interests you about the legalization of medicinal cannabis?
- In Australia, where medicinal cannabis is legal nationwide, what is the takeaway lesson for growers of cannabis in North America?
- Why is Australia’s legalization of medicinal cannabis a test case—or proof of concept—of the success of this industry?
- Finally, what else should our listeners know about Australia and the cannabis industry in general?
Asaf Katz is the Co-founder and COO of Cannvalate, an Australia-based company that provides a number of services across the breadth of the medicinal cannabis community. A serial entrepreneur, Asaf holds an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from the University of Melbourne - Melbourne School of Business.
Social Media Links:
September 20, 2019
Dr. Evan Allen, a board-certified physician in obesity and owner at Total Care Family Practice in Las Vegas, Nevada joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition & Weight Management Channels to talk about the dangers of saturated fats.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Evan Allen discuss the following:
- How does the food industry purposefully mislead us?
- What are some success stories you've seen with patients who cut out saturated fat in their diet?
- If someone switches to a vegan diet, how quickly can they expect a recovery in their health?
- Why write this book now?
- What is one thing you want to tell other physicians with this book?
Tip: By minimizing the quantity of saturated fat in the diet, we can end heart disease and other ailments by practicing a lifestyle-first methodology, and reverting to medication and surgery as a last resort.
Dr. Evan Allen has been practicing medicine for a quarter century, and in that time, he’s opened two practices in Henderson, Nevada, and received board-certification from the American Board of Obesity Medicine. When Dr. Allen began to pay more attention to nutrition, the health of his patients improved. This discovery sent him on a search for a book like this one—a search that came up empty. With this book, Dr. Allen wants to give healthcare providers what he never had: a guide for talking to their patients about a healthy diet that’s low in saturated fat. Dr. Allen lives in Henderson with his son.
September 18, 2019
Richie Harrington, CEO of Vaital Organics, a CBD super food brand joins eHealth Radio and the CBD and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Richie Harrington discuss the following:
- Explain how Vaital Organics should be enjoyed.
- How does the CBD work?
- What are key ingredients in Vaital Organics?
- Who are some of your key advisors?
- What have you learned as you create this brand?
Richard “Richie” Harrington is the founder and CEO of Vaital Organics, a Los Angeles-based health and wellness company that is pioneering CBD-infused superfood supplements with an emphasis on healthier living.
Born and raised in Santa Monica and residing on the Westside for his entire life, Richie only moved away from Los Angeles to attend school and play football in Oregon. After a string of injuries ended his athletic career and left him with a great deal of post-surgery pain and inflammation, Richie turned to CBD and hemp products as an alternative to opioid medications. After college, Harrington continued to deal with the same issues and sought a way to take control of his health for good. That’s when he met Vaital co-founder, Reno Rollé Jr. Reno also used cannabis and hemp products as alternative medicines to fight the opioid epidemic and introduced Richie to superfoods as a holistic alternative to supplements and as a way to boost energy levels, improve overall wellness, and springboard himself into a better diet and exercise routine. Richie began to see cannabis products and superfoods as the perfect marriage: CBD for inflammation and pain management, as well as to level out brain activity, and superfoods to boost energy, metabolism and overall health and wellness. From this realization and partnership, Vaital Organics was born.
From the company’s conception in July of 2018, Richie has had to wear a lot of hats at Vaital. As founder and CEO, Richie is on the ground overseeing day-to-day operations, communicating with stakeholders, managing finances and sales all the way through the backend. Vaital is his passion, born out of a vision to create an alternative wellness solution that offered benefits that no other superfood or CBD product on the market could match.
Social Media Links: