Keith Bernard, CEO of CLEAR2O®, one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality water filtration products joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Keith Bernard discuss the following:
- We know that the quality of tap water varies from state to state, even town to town. But how contaminated can tap water really be?
- We're familiar with the horrible water situation that recently took place in Flint, MI, and now there is severe levels of lead in the water in Newark, NJ. How common a problem is this?
- How much can water filtration help with the average household water? How much can it help with extreme examples like Newark and Flint?
- Are all water filters the same? What makes them different?
- On your website, you say that you use solid-block carbon rather than granulated carbon. Why is solid-block carbon better?
- It'd one thing to have clean water at home, but what about when you're away from home? How can you assure you're getting clean water while you're on the road?
TIP: Few would argue that clean drinking water is an essential element in everyone's lives. But even if you think the water in your city or town is fine, there are likely a number of contaminants that, while not immediately harmful, can potentially have long-term effects on your health. It's a good idea to periodically check the water quality reports for your town, which are generally available online. But even without checking the reports, there is no reason not to use a high-quality water filter to ensure that even the smallest amounts of undesirable chemicals and minerals are removed. You'll have healthier water, which will likely make it smell and taste better. But do your homework: not all filters remove all contaminants - plus some actually remove minerals that are good for you. If you want the cleanest water you can get, it will take a little effort on your part, but the results will be worth it.
As president and CEO of CLEAR2O®, Keith is responsible for the strategic, tactical and operational direction of the company. He is a seasoned, competent, professional leader of marketing, product & brand development, and sales initiatives at Procter & Gamble, Black & Decker, and Applica Consumer Products. Balanced combination of business knowledge, technical understanding and leadership skills with an ability to work effectively internally, externally and at all levels. Specialties: strategic planning, brand development, product development, product sourcing, brand licensing, new business initiatives, strategic alliance management, business process improvements.