Saturday Sep 21, 2019
Australia and the Globalization of Medicinal Cannabis
Asaf Katz the Co-founder and COO of Cannvalate, an Australia-based company that provides a number of services across the breadth of the medicinal cannabis community joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Cannabis Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Asaf Katz discuss the following:
- By way of brief background, tell our listeners about your involvement in the cannabis industry.
- Regarding the industry globally, what most interests you about the legalization of medicinal cannabis?
- In Australia, where medicinal cannabis is legal nationwide, what is the takeaway lesson for growers of cannabis in North America?
- Why is Australia’s legalization of medicinal cannabis a test case—or proof of concept—of the success of this industry?
- Finally, what else should our listeners know about Australia and the cannabis industry in general?
Asaf Katz is the Co-founder and COO of Cannvalate, an Australia-based company that provides a number of services across the breadth of the medicinal cannabis community. A serial entrepreneur, Asaf holds an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from the University of Melbourne - Melbourne School of Business.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.