Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest John O’Keefe discuss the following:
- At the beginning of February, we saw a press release regarding GPB Capital Holdings investing in ITelagen. What led to the investment and what benefits/value does ITelagen anticipate from this new investment?
- What can existing and future ITelagen clients expect from this investment?
- What should prospects now be on the lookout for from ITelagen?
- What does this new partnership mean for ITelagen and your mark on the industry?
- What new products or services are you focusing on in 2015? What value would these bring to the industry?
- What new tips can you offer our listens today about Healthcare IT?
As ITelagen’s founder and lead visionary, Mr. O'Keefe brings over 13 years of technology and help desk automation experience to the company. Mr. O’Keefe began his career as a technical analyst for one of New York’s leading technology groups. It was here that he provided strategic marketing advice to companies such as Novell, Intel and IBM, assisting them with new product offerings and positioning. In 1996, responding to his vision of help desk support automation, Mr. O'Keefe founded Fine Point Technologies where he served as CEO/CTO for 9 years and designed help desk automation systems for the world’s leading service providers including Verizon, Earthlink and Telmex. Mr. O’Keefe defied the dot-com odds and grew the company past the post dot-com era to a profitable organization with offices and customer’s worldwide.
Again in 2005, leveraging his expertise in help desk support automation technologies, Mr. O’Keefe exited Fine Point Technologies and founded ITelagen, a flat-rate IT service that leverages support automation to prevent problems before they can occur.
Having three patents-pending in various support automation technologies, Mr. O’Keefe has been featured on CNN, CNET and in numerous magazines and is recognized as an industry leader in help desk automation. Mr. O'Keefe holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil and Structural Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo and is a New York State licensed EIT. He serves as the Chairman on ITelagen’s Board of Directors and an advisor to the Board of Fine Point Technologies, Inc.