Jeff Ericson, the CEO and Founder of RubyRide, a personal driver subscription service who has introduced a new concept in Post-Op Concierg that gets you home safely and securely from your next operation joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jeff Ericson discuss the following:
- What is the inspiration for RubyRide and is this your first time running a business?
- How long did it take to create RubyRide and when did it launch?
- How is RubyRide different from similar transportation services, most notably Uber?
- You recently launched PostOp Concierge. Can you explain the concept and who would benefit most from it?
- What are your plans for RubyRide in 2015?
- Where can one go to sign up for RubyRide?
Jeff Ericson is the CEO and Founder of RubyRide, a membership-based transportation provider that specializes in scheduled, local, regular trips on a recurring revenue model. An architect by trade, he has worked and spoken about urban design, multi-family housing and city planning issues for the last 15 years. As a principal at a top real estate development company, Ericson played a central role in high-profile loft and condominium projects in Scottsdale and Tempe, Arizona, designed and shepherded Class A and B apartment projects in Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Goodyear, Arizona, amounting to more than 3,000 units; and developed a high-density, 205-unit urban apartment project in Central Phoenix that was funded and then defunded three times as the local economy collapsed. Ericson’s specialties are with large, complex projects and he has experience in financial modelling, municipal & planning department negotiations, land planning, entitlements, and overall project management. He also understands the complexities of multi-family housing, mixed-use, lifestyle-oriented design, and execution.