June 30, 2020
Dr. Rinku Shah of the Clear Wellness Group, one of the few clinics in Chicago conducting COVID-19 screenings and the COVID antibody testing joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Mental Health Channels to talk about Mental Health Treatment and working during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rinku Shah discuss the following:
- You recently opened Clear Wellness Group with your husband. Tell me about your experience opening your clinic weeks before a global pandemic.
- You offer many treatments, one being Ketamine treatment. Can you tell more about this method and how it works.
- You were conducting COVID-19 screenings and now you are offering the COVID antibody testing. How does it feel to be one of the few clinics in Chicago offering this test and playing a large role in your city’s wellness?
- Are you still seeing your routine mental health patients via tele-health screenings?
- You are taking in new ADHD patients right now when many doctors and clinics are not seeing new patients, what made you open your doors to those in need?
Dr. Rinku Shah and Dr. Manan Trivedi formed Clear Wellness Group with the intention of providing the community with great medicine. Medicine that focuses on disease prevention, as well as providing patients with a multidisciplinary support system.
Dr. Shah specializes in ADHD management, generalized anxiety disorder and chronic depression. She truly enjoys engaging with her patients and forming lasting relationships, a rarity in today’s impersonal medical world.
Dr. Trivedi also shares these values and utilizes his double board certifications to provide novel therapies including IV Ketamine, bringing relief to those suffering with mental health issues as well as those with chronic pain.
Social Media Links:
June 24, 2020
Kanika Wahi, the Co-Founder and Co-Inventor of newly patented enhanced formulation of NasalGuard technology a division of Trutek joins eHealth Radio and the Allergy & Health News Channels. Trutek is a privately held company which has developed innovative airborne contamination prevention medical devices, nasal particle blockers and skincare products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Kanika Wahi discuss the following:
- What is NasalGuard Airborne Particle Blocker?
- How does it work to block Airborne Allergens?
- Does it prevent a Virus or even the Coronavirus?
- And is it safe for children and pregnant women? Or to use with other Drugs?
- Tell me about the “Breathe Easier Donation” program.
NasalGuard® Airborne Particle Blocker® is an electrostatic topical nasal gel that prevents airborne particles from entering the nose. The product is drug-free and safe for children, the elderly, pregnant or nursing women, and those concerned about potential drug interactions with other medications.
During these uncertain times, NasalGuard is a unique product that can help people protect themselves from harmful airborne particles! Healthcare workers on the front lines of the pandemic, physicians and other medical personnel, are in desperate need of creative solutions amidst the lack of personal protective gear and supplies that help block harmful airborne pathogens. To help support healthcare workers on the front lines, NasalGuard Airborne Particle Blocker is launching the “Breathe Easier Healthcare Workers Donation Program". Through the program, NasalGuard is offering free donations to any health care professional that would like to try NasalGuard gel for themselves, their hospital or requests are considered and all that is needed is a statement of profession, doctor office/hospital, and quantity needed.
Requests can be emailed to Shaheda at email@example.com or by going to www.nasalguard.com.
Social Media Links:
June 11, 2020
Ian Hart, a fitness expert who has dedicated his life and his career to helping others heal naturally joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ian Hart discuss the following:
- What was the inspiration behind writing your new book, Healing Hacks?
- What is your favorite actionable idea from the book?
- What do you think is the biggest source of misinformation in the traditional medical community?
- You talk about the four natural functions of the body in the book and how they can explain a lot about your health. Can you dig into that more?
- What can the audience do right now to improve their health naturally?
Ian Hart is a fitness expert who has dedicated his life and his career to helping others heal naturally. He’s the owner of Back Pain Relief4Life—the simplest and most effective way to eliminate back pain naturally and fast—and the co-founder of My Back Pain Coach. He also owns and operates EarthFIT, a top-rated group training facility with three locations. Ian’s work has been featured in Men’s Health Magazine and he’s appeared as a health expert on New York 1 News. In addition to his work, Ian also hosts regular wellness retreats at his treehouse in the Costa Rican rainforest.
Social Media Links:
June 1, 2020
Dr. Anthony Orsini, a practicing neontologist and President of The Orsini Way that provides communication training programs to hospitals and healthcare professionals for the purpose of enhancing patient experience and improving outcomes joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Dr. Orsini is here to discuss his new book, “It’s All in the Delivery: Improving Healthcare Starting with a Single Conversation.”
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Anthony Orsini discuss the following:
- Tell us about your professional background. What lead you to create The Orsini Way?
- What are some aspects of The Orsini Way training?
- You recently released your first book, “It’s All in the Delivery.” Can you tell us about why you wrote it, and give a brief preview of the book?
- Is this book just for medical professionals and patients, or can the same principals in the book be applied to business leaders?
- Why is it so important to master compassionate communication, in both the medical field and in the business world?
Dr. Anthony Orsini is a board-certified neonatologist and the founder and president of The Orsini Way. Based on unique communication techniques developed through decades of research and experience, The Orsini Way is proven to enhance the overall patient experience, significantly increase HCAHPS scores and change the culture of hospitals.
Dr. Orsini has lectured extensively on the topics of compassionate communication in both the medical and the business fields. He earned his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency and a fellowship in neonatology at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
Social Media Links:
May 28, 2020
Dr. Lakeisha Richardson, a leading Ob/Gyn based in Mississippi and a paid spokesperson for the maker of Lo Loestrin® Fe joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Pregnancy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Lakeisha Richardson discuss the following:
- Why is it important to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the birth control pill this year?
- How do women decide what oral contraceptive is right for them?
- When will one be able to get pregnant if they stay on birth control for a long time?
- How does somone get birth control if their annual appointment has been postponed?
- What should one do if they miss a dose of their birth control pill?
Dr. Lakeisha Richardson, MD, FACOG is a leading obstetrician/gynecologist and women’s health expert based in Mississippi and a paid spokesperson for the maker of Lo Loestrin® Fe.
Social Media Links:
May 27, 2020
Susan Null, principal at Systemedic, Inc. a nationally recognized medical claims advocate based in New York joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Null and her company use their decades of experience detecting medical billing errors, inconsistencies, and unethical practices along with their hands-on coding and billing knowledge to ensure that consumers pay only for legitimate medical expenses.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Susan Null discuss the following:
- What is a medical claims advocate?
- Why do people seek out your services? Why are those services needed?
- What services do you provide as a medical claims advocate?
- When someone receives a medical bill, what steps should he/she take to ensure that the bill is correct?
- Given the Covid-19 healthcare crisis, are there any specific billing issues that people should be concerned about?
Sue Null is a principal at Systemedic, Inc. and brings more than 30 years’ experience in marketing and client service to the table. She has spent the last 14 years providing front-line support to the company’s medical billing and advocacy clients, focusing on negotiating with insurers and medical facilities and spearheading communications with insurance companies on behalf of her clients.
As the daughter of and sister to a general surgeon, pathologist, and orthopedic surgeon, Sue brings a lifetime of inside exposure to medicine, an insight used every day as she advocates for her clients. Her BA from the University of Pennsylvania, along with her early-career experience in public relations and marketing, provide the framework for advocacy efforts.
Social Media Links:
May 25, 2020
Avivit Fisher, the principal of REdD Strategy, a marketing consultancy that helps therapists to launch and grow their private practices joins eHealth Radio and the Health Marketing and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Avivit Fisher discuss the following:
- What do you see happening right now, during this pandemic, with mental health needs?
- What challenges can you see right now for therapists in private practice in terms of attracting clients?
- What mindset do you think that therapists need to adopt right now?
- In your opinion, do therapists and counselors need to become tech-savvy now?
- What would you recommend to start doing immediately to start reaching more people that need help?
Avivit Fisher is a Marketing Coach and a principal at REdD Strategy, an agency that helps therapists to launch and grow their private practices. Avivit shows therapists how to master marketing and reach more people who really need help. She helps her clients create and deliver a marketing message that connects them to people's needs and converts them to clients.
Social Media Links:
May 16, 2020
Jack Plotkin, the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City that has worked with firms across the healthcare, life sciences, consumer, and real estate sectors joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jack Plotkin discuss the following:
- What's the nature of your background in healthcare?
- Did you see the COVID-19 pandemic coming?
- Do you think governments have taken the appropriate action to combat COVID-19?
- What can individuals do to maintain their physical and psychological safety in this environment?
- What about the economic fallout?
- Do you have any final tips to help us stay healthy?
Jack Plotkin is the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City. With an appetite for knowledge and a drive for success, Jack Plotkin has continuously found himself at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry change.
Jack has spent nearly 20 years working with healthcare companies and almost seven years in the cauldron of healthcare’s technological advancements. In that time, he has become a recognized industry thought leader and a driving force behind cutting edge healthcare technologies having advised more than a hundred Fortune 500 firms across all major industries.
Social Media Links:
May 5, 2020
Dr. Charles Sutera, the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry again joins eHealth Radio and the Cosmetic Dental and Health News Channels. Dr. Sutera discusses safe guidelines and best bets for taking good care of our teeth during COVID-19.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Charles Sutera discuss the following:
- First of all, what is the best daily care routine people should be engaging in to keep their teeth at their healthiest?
- What can people due in lieu of their regular cleaning and checkups? Are there any at-home substitutes for this important regular care?
- What about aesthetics? Are there things we can do to keep our smiles bright and white as well?
- What are guidelines for when to seek dental care? Is there a list of symptoms or signs that indicates urgent care is needed?
- There have been so many warnings to keep your hands away from your mouth and face. Can you tell us why this is so important?
Dr. Charles Sutera DMD, FAGD, is the Founder of Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, and is a leader in delivering advanced multidisciplinary dentistry. He has completed post graduate education programs in the fields of dental anesthesiology, smile aesthetics, dental implantology, TMJ and oral surgery. Dr. Sutera is board certified in moderate parenteral sedation by the Massachusetts Dental Board. He completed the coveted Aesthetic Advantage program at New York University which is recognized as a leader in veneers, smile makeovers, and facial aesthetics training.
Dr. Sutera has also earned the distinguished designation of Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) and is recognized in the dentistry field as a leader, exemplifying to other dentists the importance of quality continuing dental education.
Dr. Sutera completed his implant training at the Whitecap Surgical Center in Salt Lake City, extensive periodontal training at the GIDE Institute, and has trained in 3rd molar surgery. He continues to maintain certification in proficiency by the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and is a recognized Invisalign provider. He strives to make treatment a comforting process, encourages patient involvement, and is meticulous in achieving the highest level of results. He attended Gettysburg College where he earned the prestigious Presidential Scholarship each year of attendance. He studied dentistry at Tufts School of Dental Medicine, and after graduating he has practiced in Portland, Boston, and Waltham, MA.
March 21, 2020
Claire Dunkley who is on a mission to educate as many healthcare professionals in ANF Therapy so that more people can become pain-free and live full and happy lives joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Pain Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Claire Dunkley discuss the following:
- The current healthcare system appears to focus health solutions on treating symptoms through either prescription pain-killers or through surgery. One of your foundation principles is working on the source of an issue. Can you explain how this works?
- Albert Einstein said that everything is energy, and that matching the frequency of the energy of what we wanted would see it materialise – it’s the basis of physics. Can you tell me how this works in regards to the human body?
- So based off that everything is energy in the body, how does that impact the nine levels of health dysfunction you described?
- So, the world-renowned Dr Mikel HG Hoff, PhD who specialises in the nervous system and the body’s biochemistry reactions invented and developed the ANF discs. What exactly is ANF Therapy and how does it work?
- Claire, you are the first fully qualified ANF practitioner in Australia and have improved the lives of 500+ clients in the first 18 months of your clinic opening. How did you originally hear about it and what made you decide to go all the way in the education path?
With over 20 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, Claire has seen the best and worse of it (she believes the healthcare system itself is sick). Healthcare today is focused on symptom management with a ‘cut and drug’ approach (ie - surgeons cut the pain out, BIG Pharma masks any pain that remains). Claire strongly believes this focus needs to shift to treating the true cause of the problem and empower people to do the best for their body and health.
Claire nursed both her parents through their battle with HIV / Aids in the late 1980’s and 90’s. Seeing first-hand the damage pharmaceuticals can have on the body when symptoms are treated over causes.
She watched her parents endure years of side effects from the drugs that were supposed to be helping them, only to have them withdraw from ALL treatments to ensure her parents had some quality of life before their deaths.
Claire then went on to be a Clinical leader in the Victorian healthcare system and furthered her studies in radiology, gastroenterology, liver transplantation, orthopaedics, nurse and bed management with a strong focus on patient advocacy.
As the years went by, she witnessed more and more the adverse effects that a ‘cut and drug’ approach was having on the patients in her care. Her focus then became on finding a better solution.
In 2017, she found that solution – ANF (Amino Neuro Frequency) Therapy medical devices and dedicated the next two years to become Oceania’s first fully qualified ANF Practitioner. She established a holistic clinic to treat Clients with this specialty technology as well as an academy to train other healthcare Practitioners the advanced skills to apply ANF therapy to their patients.