Dr. Mark Youssef, a cosmetic surgeon in Santa Monica, California, where he is the medical director of YOUnique Cosmetic Surgery and Med Spa joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. Dr. Youssef has written an interesting new book called The Art of the Brazilian Butt Lift: Evolve Your Beauty, Empower Your Life...and you will find out exactly what the Brazilian Butt Lift is, and just how life-changing it can be!
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mark Youssef discuss the following:
- What, exactly, is a Brazilian Butt Lift? How is it distinguished from any other butt lift?
- Would you say that this is a procedure that has gained popularity because so many celebrities have had it done?
- Do only women have butt lifts?
- Do you think butt lifts are gaining in popularity because curvier women are becoming the accepted norm in our society?
- What are some of the other procedures you do?
- Do you feel patients should know as much as possible about the benefits and risks of these procedures before they jump in?
- In your book, you talk about beauty actually being empowering for women. How would you describe the butt lift and other procedures you do as empowering?
Dr. Mark Youssef is the Medical Director and Founder of YOUnique Cosmetic Surgery, located only steps from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, California. As a board-certified cosmetic surgeon, he specializes in surgical enhancements of the face and body, as well as minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
Recognized by his peers in Plastic Surgery Practice Magazine as one of the best cosmetic and plastic surgeons in the country, Dr. Youssef has become the cosmetic surgeon many celebrities, entertainers, business executives and even fellow physicians rely on for precision cosmetic enhancements and natural-looking results.
Dr. Youssef graduated with honors from the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. He completed his residency and training at Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, where he went on to become a staff physician. Dr. Youssef is a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as an active member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and the American Medical Association. He is also a faculty member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.