September 21, 2013
Rosalie Moscoe, author of the bestselling book & eBook on Amazon, Frazzled Hurried
Woman! Your Stress-Relief Guide to Thriving, Not Merely Surviving joins eHealth Radio and the Stress Management Channel. Rosalie is the owner of Health In Harmony that provides stress-relief, well-being and nutrition presentations to corporations and other organizations including women’s audiences. She also provides private phone coaching.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Rosalie Moscoe discuss the following:
- What is the frazzled hurried woman - the subject of your book? What women typically suffer symptoms?
- As a former children’s singer, performer and recording artist, what led you to a career in health and wellness? Were you a frazzled hurried woman?
- What can stress do to the mind and body?
- For the past 18 years you have given many stress relief keynotes and training programs for corporations, associations, hospitals and charitable organizations. Now I understand you’re also giving private stress-relief and nutritional coaching by phone for individuals. With all your many years of experience, what can calm people down when they’re overstressed?
- What do you do to stay young and vital?
- As a registered nutritional consultant, you often talk about nutrition affecting mood and stress levels. In what ways are they connected?
- What’s been your biggest surprise on your health & wellness journey?
- What are your ultimate goals in your talks and in your book?
A renowned international speaker and consultant, Rosalie Moscoe avidly promotes professional growth experiences through her stress-relief, well-being and boosted nutrition programs for optimum well-being. Her mission is to provide business and government audiences, and individuals with maximum well-being and vitality. Though her keynote addresses, seminars or private coaching programs, Moscoe combines an inspirational and exhilarating learning atmosphere along with step-by-step practical applications that help people enhance their life journeys. (Over 800 presentations and more than 1000 personal consultations given since ’95.)
Moscoe is a Health and Wellness Consultant, having graduated from Centennial College’s post graduate, Workplace Wellness & Health Promotion Program in 1995. A Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, she graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in1998. She is in private practice giving one-to-one nutritional consulting to patients of Toronto physicians.
She is author of the Amazon bestselling book, Frazzled Hurried Woman! Your Stress Relief Guide to Thriving...Not Merely Surviving and DVD Video and CD Audio Program, Less Stress: More Success and CD Audio Program, Food & Mood: A Love/Hate Relationship. Moscoe has penned many articles published on her own expert’s page at www.ezinearticles.com and on her blog at healthinharmony.com/blog.
A former college instructor, Rosalie taught “A Wellness Approach to Stress Management” at Centennial College in Toronto. She is a Professional member of CAPS (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) and NSA, (National Speakers Association) in the U.S. A cause dear to her heart, Moscoe serves as Vice Chair of the International Schizophrenia Foundation, www.orthomed.org, which promotes orthomolecular (therapeutic nutritional) treatments of all mental illness. She also serves as Chair of the ISF’s Mindful Campaign, - a better future for children’s mental health www.mindfulcharity.ca.
Featured in several publications including the National Post, Canadian Living Magazine, Tonic Magazine, and on many radio and TV programs, Moscoe's knowledge, caring and experience make her the perfect mentor for those seeking journeys back to harmonious living.
Prior to her speaking career, Rosalie was a singer/songwriter and performer, first as part of the singing duo “Jim & Rosalie”, then a solo artist, having recorded five children’s albums and was nominated for two Juno (Canadian Music) awards. Through empathy, humor, caring and mutual respect, she brings her wit, energy, passion not only to the speaking platform but also to her Frazzled Hurried Woman! book, CDs and DVDs.