Dr. Noah Craft, the chief medical officer for Logical Images, the company which created VisualDx, a mobile app and online resources that is scientifically proven to result in more accurate diagnosis joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Noah Craft discuss the following:
- Is there a real problem with getting an accurate diagnosis from your health care professional?
- How does VisualDx help prevent misdiagnosis?
- How does Visual Dx work? What will the patient experience when the physician is using VisualDx?
- Is this system widely available? Will we see it in our doctor’s offices?
- What if I’m not a doctor? How can I get access to this information to make my own diagnosis?
Noah Craft, MD, PhD, is the Chief Medical Officer for Logical Images, which created VisualDx. His work focuses on transforming the ways we use technology to better diagnose and treat all patients. He is a practicing dermatologist at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles and is a principal investigator at Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He has been a leader of several local and statewide teledermatology programs in California.
Dr. Craft has published more than 45 peer-reviewed manuscripts and 17 book chapters, and he is the senior editor of a popular dermatology textbook, VisualDx: Essential Adult Dermatology. He has received more 25 NIH and private research grants to support his basic science, translational, and telemedicine research. For more information, please visit www.visualdx.com.