John LaVoie, Fitness expert for global wellness and fitness app, VERV joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness & Health News Channels. In his role as fitness ambassador for Verv, John uses his multiple exercise and weightlifting certifications plus his background as a triathlete, Olympic weightlifter and competitive dancer to help people get into optimum shape.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest John LaVoie discuss the following:
- What is your background and what has inspired you to a career in physical fitness?
- How can competitive weight lifters keep in shape when they typically rely on heavy and specialized workout equipment?
- For ultra-athletes such as runners and others, what are their best tips for maintaining endurance and fitness?
- Is there any way for a top-performing athlete to improve any aspect of their workout, or is a stay-at-home regimen primarily about maintenance?
- Are there any surprising workout tips you’d have for a bodybuilder or elite athlete that they may not have considered?
- What free or affordable resources are out there for home-bound folks wanting to get in a workout?
John LaVoie is fitness expert with multiple training certifications and a commitment to helping individuals obtain safe, optimal results in fitness and weight loss. His personal experience includes training and competing as an international tri-athlete, Olympic weightlifter and dancer. John’s credentials include Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, Level 1 Sports Performance Coach in USA Weightlifting, Group Fitness through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and CPR/AED Training through American Red Cross. John a degree in exercise and movement from University of Vermont. In addition to serving as Verv’s Fitness Expert, John operates a Massachusetts-based training facility, John LaVoie Training.
Verv is a comprehensive personal mobile health assistant that brings together physical fitness, mindfulness, healthy eating, and good sleep to make a true and significant difference in your well-being. The app is available for iOS, with the Android version in development for release later this year. The Verv app is available globally with nine language options and offers a free stay-at-home fitness kit as a community service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Verv currently offers its subscribers:
- 200 interval trainings
- 100 fitness workouts
- 340 running workouts
- 40 meditations
- 1,000 hot music mixes
- 400 vegan, keto and other recipes
- 100 ASMR, sleep stories and sounds.
For more information visit here.