Dr. Grant Stevens, a board certified plastic surgeon and founder of Marina Plastic Surgery in the Los Angeles area joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel to talk about the "Laser Bra” a technique he invented. He is also founder of The Institute, one of the first medi-spas in the country.
- Breast reduction is far more than a cosmetic procedure. It’s also a life saver for women who have extremely large breasts – tell us more.
- Describe the perfect candidate for breast reduction.
- You use the “Laser Bra” technique that you invented for breast reduction. What is that all about?
- What about nipple sensation – does breast reduction affect pregnancy and nursing?
- Does insurance cover breast reduction?
- Tell us about your virtual fly in program for those not in Los Angeles.
Grant Stevens, MD, FACS, serves as the medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery Associates in Marina del Rey, CA. He is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons and The International College of Surgeons.
Dr. Stevens is a Professor of Surgery at USC Division of Plastic Surgery and the Director of the USC- Marina del Rey Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, on the editorial board of The Aesthetic Surgery Journal and on the board of directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Stevens was recognized by his peers as one of America's Best Physicians in "The Guide to Top Doctors." He is past chairman of the California Medical Association Advisory Panel on Plastic Surgery.
He has received the Special Congressional Certificate of Recognition and the Distinguished Service Citation from the Medical Board of California. He is an approved traveling professor for both the American and International Societies for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Stevens has performed surgery on patients from all 50 states and 63 foreign countries.