Mitch Williams, the author of the book A Call to Magic - the Artful Science of Transforming Self and World joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. Mitch is an authority on creativity, peak performance, and personal transformation.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guests Mitch Williams discuss the following:
- You're a professional magician, and you've been described as an authority on personal transformation. How does magic fit into the self-help arena?
- I notice you refer to yourself as an "inspirational speaker" rather than a "motivational speaker". Is this just another way of saying the same thing? What's the distinction?
- Your book is about how to transform our own lives and impact the greater world around us, and the main theme is "magic". How do those tie in together?
- How can listeners use the "magic" idea to improve their quality of life and be more happy, healthy, and fulfilled?
- I understand the Kindle edition of your book is going to be available for a limited time as a free download. Can you tell us more about that?
Mitch Williams is an international award winning magician and sleight of hand artist, an inspirational speaker, and an authority on creativity, personal transformation, and peak performance. As an entertainer, he has performed for audiences throughout the US and Canada, in Japan, and in Europe. For over thirty-five years, he has been an avid student of cutting edge information on human development, transformational psychology, future studies, and psycho-spirituality.
As a speaker, Mitch has presented seminars and workshops, which combine his astounding magic with uplifting and thought provoking messages on the "real magic" within and around us, for corporations, service organizations, and other groups throughout the country, to rave reviews. A true modern Reinnassance man, he is an accomplished artist, musician, poet, author, athlete, gardener, gourmet cook, woodworker, and a martial artist with a fourth degree black belt in Judo. Mitch currently lives in Canton, Illinois.
Notice: Time Sensitive Free Offer - Listen for Details
Related Web Site: www.mitchinspires.com
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.