Eric Anderson, Vice President of Global Marketing, at Aker BioMarine, an integrated biotechnology company dedicated to the sustainable harvest of krill and development of krill-derived biotech products joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Eric Anderson discuss the following:
- What is krill?
- Why choose krill when there are other Omega-3 options in the marketplace that consumers might already be familiar with?
- You said krill has proven health benefits. What are they and who would benefit the most from krill?
- You mentioned that phospholipid omega-3s provide great health benefits. Can you further explain what phospholipid omega-3s are?
- Earlier you mentioned safe environmental practices and sustainability. Why is this important?
- SuperbaTM Krill contains astazanthin. What is astaxanthin and what are the benefits?
Eric Anderson is Vice-President Global Marketing for Aker BioMarine Antarctic, a sustainable biotech ingredient supplier dedicated to the development and promotion of krill-based products. Currently Aker is working to spread the latest news regarding the health benefits of Superba(tm) Krill, providing phospholipid-bound EPA/DHA with astaxanthin. Aker's brand Superba Krill is harvested under Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certification, the only krill fishery to earn this internationally recognized endorsement.
Eric has been a member of the natural products industry for more than 18 years, during which time he was involved in the introduction of several novel ingredients, including CLA and natural Vitamin K2.
Related Web Site: www.superbakrill.com