Michelle Amore, Co-Owner of Precision Human Performance Chicago's Premier Fitness Facility with a staff of elite fitness professionals providing clients with an unparalleled experience joins eHealth Radio & the Health and Fitness Channels.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Michelle Amore discuss the following:
- How did you get into this field, what is your story?
- What differentiates what you provide from other facilities?
- So Is MAT like massage or rolphing and how can it help with joint and muscle pain?
- Ok, so the big question that everyone asks as soon as they find out they are talking to a trainer - how do I get rid of "this" (while pointing to an area on their body - usually belly or thighs)? How DO you get rid of those stubborn areas?
- What do you think about "Crossfit" and "Insanity" and Bootcamp style workouts? Is that the quickest/best way to get fit?
Michelle Amore is the co-founder of Precision Human Performance and has been a Fitness Professional for over 15 years. She earned her Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology at Michigan State University as well as the title of Mastery Level Resistance Training Specialist and Mastery Level Muscle Activation Techniques Specialist and is currently pursuing Muscle Activation Techniques Rx. Additionally, she has advanced certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and Certified Personal Trainer.
Her personal clientele consists of individuals with varying goals and fitness levels. Always creating a unique exercise experience for each individual client, Michelle provides a process of exercise every session to ensure proper progression and allow for positive skeletal and neuromuscular adaptation, while always addressing the needs, wants and expectations of each and every client for life-long participation.
Always a student of science, education is one of Michelle’s passions in the world of exercise. As both an educator for Precision Human Performance, the Resistance Training Specialist (RTS) Program and the American Council on Exercise (ACE), she offers her knowledge, skill and experience to help create and develop true exercise professionals while continuing to see that ”the more one learns, the more one realizes how much he/she does not know!” She believes in the life-long commitment to safe exercise and continuous learning.
Related Web Site: www.precisionhumanperformance.com